Psu post game

gr82b4au

Just now, W.E.D said:

Then we ran off the two coordinators....

Well, in between that there were a lot of games with odd play calling and soft zone defense getting us killed.  But yes, there were some bright spots.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This isn't really true.  We played well last year at Penn State, and he and the staff had a great gameplan and preparation vs Alabama last season.

Is called selective memory titan!   I guess Arkansas and Ole Miss wasn’t prepared either.   Or LSU.   

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This isn't really true.  We played well last year at Penn State, and he and the staff had a great gameplan and preparation vs Alabama last season.

No he didn't. Mason made adjustments at half-time that helped IIRC. Not sure about Bobo.

8 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Maybe.. maybe not. That’s not the point. 

What was your point? You are judging a guy off 3 games versus a coach in his second year. Stop.

42 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Can someone tell me a single thing Harsin has done well outside of saying things at a PC that hyped up the fans with false bravado???

Absolutely nothing. Cut the ties now and send his whole Boise staff with him. He’s a glorified HS coach just like Gus was. 

3 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Council and Trox have about 8 surgeries between them and move like 80 year-old men.  Tate J is 6'2" 250. Gus' 0-line recruiting is killing us. 

Harsin hasn’t done sh*t on the Oline either and won’t. Nothing stoped Harsin from pulling in some portal guys other than the fact that he is a potato and couldn’t even land one.

• Like 3

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

No he didn't. Mason made adjustments at half-time that helped IIRC. Not sure about Bobo.

That's just silly.  If we're going to blame him for them being ill prepared today and some other games last season, he gets the kudos for when we were well prepared.  I'm as pissed as anyone and don't see anyway he's here next season, but you can't play that silly game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, keesler said:

Who cares?  That’s water under the bridge and history now. 

This staff will sink or swim with the team they’ve built and after today, they are taking on water faster than the titanic. 

I see, how did our quarterbacks look today? Are they being developed?

Edited by AU-24

46 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Can someone tell me a single thing Harsin has done well outside of saying things at a PC that hyped up the fans with false bravado???

I got nothing 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

100%

Outside of ppl think he was so tough and alpha with dumb 1-0 and making players nit take elevators...

Has he done anything? 

Not at AU. I could care less about Boise. I was so ready for a change after beta Gus that I fell for the tough talk I have to admit

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

They both sucked!

Lol, SEC freshmen of the year sucks. How is Auburn’s current quarterback development?

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Not at AU. I could care less about Boise. I was so ready for a change after beta Gus that I fell for the tough talk I have to admit

Any coach that does the tough talk is always cringy and nearly never works out.

I liked the Harsin hire. I thought he would do well, develop QBs, etc. Recruiting worried me. Seems he can't do anything and is even worse than anyone imagined inside the AD

• Like 2

I'm having a hard time coming up with a reason to not cut him loose today and get the feelers out there early.  The money aspect is one thing but what's the up side?  Do we expect to see improvement at QB, the play calling, the OL, DL, defensive gameplan?  I don't.  

16 minutes ago, Didba said:

Time for me to eat crow! Have at it!

kughkvovov.jpg.dc060620e687914fa447a84ffeb36f27.jpg

Happens to us all. At least you are able to admit it and move on, unlike others.

Edited by AU-24

2 minutes ago, meh130 said:

Dismal OL performance for three seasons now: 2020, 2021, 2022.

It all starts in the trenches.

Need to go back to like 2017

That was the worst game I’ve ever attended and I was at the Virginia game in ‘98. 

Embarrassing.  

Auburn needs a big change but alas I’ve been waiting for that a long time.

Eagle flew good. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Council and Trox have about 8 surgeries between them and move like 80 year-old men.  Tate J is 6'2" 250. Gus' 0-line recruiting is killing us. 

😂 Good Lord, still blaming Gus. Two recruiting classes, two years for the portal, and two years for junior college transfers, and you are still blaming Gus. Lol

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

100%

Outside of ppl think he was so tough and alpha with dumb 1-0 and making players nit take elevators...

Has he done anything? 

How about the videos of him running stadium steps and the pic of his muscles on the weight bench?

• Haha 1

It's gonna be a very long year.

I kept staring at Calzada on the sidelines today, wondering if he would come in.

Auburn football deserves better than Harsin, and I'm sure we'll make a change at the end of the year.  I'm just very nervous about who we can convince to come here.  The roster is pretty bleak.

I haven't been this pessimistic about AU football in a very long time.  I'm afraid things are gonna get much worse before they get better.  We may only win 4 games this year.