Psu post game

gr82b4au

8 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I don’t think there is a win left on the schedule. We barely beat San Jose state and we were trounced today. We have no O, no D, and no coaching. 

Missouri struggled with Aibileen Christian today

I think this one just got away from them.  We can beat Penn State.  I still believe in this team.  Just like the old days... focus on SEC play.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

I think this one just got away from them.  We can beat Penn State.  I still believe in this team.  Just like the old days... focus on SEC play.  

I admire your optimism yet question your sanity 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, AUinfusion said:

After running off half of our talent and failing wildly in recruiting, the excuse was that Harsin only wanted “tough nosed, blue collar kids”. I don’t even see that. He has failed in every measurable aspect, and set this program back who knows how far.

Harsin is extremely loyal to the guys he inherited. Look at who makes all the costly mistakes.... it's literally always a senior or super senior.

Shenker, Troxell, Pappoe, Shedrick, Simpson and Pritchett. I've had enough. Nothing against Troxell for example, but I can't take watching him get whipped anymore. I've done it for three years. These guys aren't gonna improve.

Would much rather watch a youth movement. Throw em to the wolves and let em take their lumps in a lame-duck year. Yea it'll be ugly, but guess what, it's ugly with all these 6th years looking like FCS players out there, so at least it will be new

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Omgoodness

At this point, keeping BH as head football coach is irresponsible. Interim AD needs to make a phone call tonight or by morning. 

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

USC and Utah did not want him

Yeah right, he went to Oregon because of his history with the offensive coordinator. USC and Utah were not even in on the bargaining.

Lol; let me guess, you think TJ is a better quarterback? What about our third stringer Calzeda? 

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Dang man, Bo Nix is gone.  Let it go man.

Auburn has major issues to deal with, that have absolutely nothing to do with Nix.

It’s a football forum. Sometimes people talk and discuss on these things…

2 hours ago, HabitualChiller said:

There's no way on God's green earth than Deion Sanders would come to Auburn. Florida State? Almost definitely if they offered him the job. Why would he throw away everything that he's built at JSU, including his rep, to coach at a school with hard-headed boosters, a notoriously short tolerance for losses (that are sure to come because we're gonna have to rebuild for 2-3 seasons), and a fan base that has abnormally unrealistic expectations. He doesn't even have any history here.

For his sake, I would hope that he'd decline the job.

Dion, with no head coaching experience at the time, was pissed that Florida State wouldn’t even interview him for the job.

He has made it very clear, he is out to increase the attention, athleticism etc. of the traditional black colleges. That is his goal, that is his mission, regardless of what football power wants him.

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Yeah right, he went to Oregon because of his history with the offensive coordinator. USC and Utah were not even in on the bargaining.

Lol; let me guess, you think TJ is a better quarterback? What about our third stringer Calzeda? 

You completely missed the extremely obvious point of my post.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You completely missed the extremely obvious point of my post.

I missed nothing. Dude, just give it up. Bo is not a below average quarterback, Gus is not a below average coach, Harsin was not the right hire. Let’s just all face these facts and move on!

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I missed nothing. Dude, just give it up. Bo is not a below average quarterback, Gus is not a below average coach, Harsin was not the right hire. Let’s just all face these facts and move on!

Yeah, you missed it wildly.  What part of this don't you understand?  I specifically bolded one sentence and responded to it. Oregon is not the top team in the Pac 12.  Its literally the ONLY point I'm making by saying USC and Utah didn't want him.

Screenshot_20220918-002344_Chrome.jpg

17 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yeah, you missed it wildly.  What part of this don't you understand?  I specifically bolded one sentence and responded to it. Oregon is not the top team in the Pac 12.  Its literally the ONLY point I'm making by saying USC and Utah didn't want him.

Screenshot_20220918-002344_Chrome.jpg

My apologies, let’s get on the same page and hope we can get the best possible coach out there!

• Like 1

We are all wrong sometimes. I'm sure I'll be wrong next time.

@Didbaand @NWALA Tiger showed how to be wrong gracefully.

@DAGshowed how not to do it. 

As long as we hire the right coach, we will be much better soon, and we will all celebrate the victories together. 

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

As long as we hire the right coach, we will be much better soon, and we will all celebrate the victories together. 

Out of likes, but agree.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

Hopefully u and Dag can work it out. He did acknowledge what I told him at the time CBH was hired.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Bryan Harsin and his band of corn sniffers are a sham? News at ******* 11. 

Oh come on..... Seriously corn sniffers? 🙄 🤣

Edited by autiger88

7 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Calm down Internet explorer. 🤣

7 hours ago, e808 said:

Missouri struggled with Aibileen Christian today

Whew, now we can all breath a huge sigh of relief, for a minute there I thought for sure we had last place locked up.  🤣