Ole Miss  30/70

Arkansas  40/60

MSU          30/70

aTm            30/70

WKU          60/40

Alabama     1/99

4 wins, tops.

• Like 1

Where you getting the 4th? I originally thought 4, but WKU actually is decent competition and probably will be even better by the time we play them and we'll be in the losing spiral.

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Missouri 50/50

LSU        40/60

Georgia   1/99

Ole Miss  30/70

Arkansas  40/60

MSU          30/70

aTm            30/70

WKU          60/40

Alabama     1/99

4 wins, tops.

You are being generous. My Saturdays are now dedicated to working around the house. I’ll listen on the app and may watch the replay on Sunday afternoon. I win, possibly 2 if we beat Mizzu

19 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

You are being generous. My Saturdays are now dedicated to working around the house. I’ll listen on the app and may watch the replay on Sunday afternoon. I win, possibly 2 if we beat Mizzu

It’s a special kind of self-torture to try and follow the game listening to Andy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

It’s a special kind of self-torture to try and follow the game listening to Andy. 

At least Stan makes it tolerable.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

56 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I’m glad someone said it. Andy seems like an amazing human being, but he is quite literally the Bryan Harsin of Auburn announcers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Better than watching. At least I can be productive while listening 

• Like 1

I think we can beat Missouri. We have a shot at LSU, but I'm not terribly optimistic there. After that, I think State could be a toss-up and we should still be able to get by WKU, but I don't see 6 wins. 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Ahhh got my 3 awful seasons mixed up.  You are correct.

But you were right about the visual horror of the game. That 2008 UTk game was top 5 god-awful

• Like 1

Missouri 45/55

LSU        20/80

Georgia   0/100

Ole Miss  9/91

Arkansas  10/90

MSU          11/79

aTm            3/97

WKU          35/45

Alabama     0/100

9 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Bless his orange & blue heart but that voice and commentary is just not tolerable.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

Bless his orange & blue heart but that voice and commentary is just not tolerable.

And he makes blunders all the time.  I was in the car right before KO and he said PSU was 2-2 coming into the game.  The only other time I listened to him this year, he kept calling M’ba “Em-bow”.   

• Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Play by play guys never get fired but holy hell he needs to go. His voice is just awful. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Remaining schedule chances of winning

I'm not sure Auburn wins another game outside of WKU and the games may not even be close.  Everybody keeps talking about how bad Mizzou is but I think after this week Mizzou may not be competitive this week either.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Win4AU said:

I'm not sure Auburn wins another game outside of WKU and the games may not even be close.  Everybody keeps talking about how bad Mizzou is but I think after this week Mizzou may not be competitive this week either.  

Wouldn’t shock me if Georgia hits 100 against us.