they beat our field logo

aubiefifty

with a sledge hammer and franklin saw some of it and did not stop it. can someone please with more puter skills find it and post the video of it? it needs to be seen. it was classless and completely uncalled for.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

with a sledge hammer and franklin saw some of it and did not stop it. can someone please with more puter skills find it and post the video of it? it needs to be seen. it was classless and completely uncalled for.

Who? Penn State? We deserve it after all that talk we did this week. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

Who? Penn State? We deserve it after all that talk we did this week. 🙃

meet me at the sonic.........................lol

Just now, aubiefifty said:

meet me at the sonic.........................lol

Are you buying me a burger? Does it have to be sonic not really a big fan, let's get BBQ instead. 🤣 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

They handed us our drawers.   Beating our logo is the least of our worries 

• Like 8
  • Dislike 1

23 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

They handed us our drawers.   Beating our logo is the least of our worries 

you can beat somebodies ass with class. wonderful sportsmanship. to a lot of players this is as bad as someone slapping their mama.............

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you can beat somebodies ass with class. wonderful sportsmanship. to a lot of players this is as bad as someone slapping their mama.............

Well, if this is some sort of Penn St tradition.  AU coaches and players had the chance to not let it happen in the first place, so I doubt they care

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Well, if this is some sort of Penn St tradition.  AU coaches and players had the chance to not let it happen in the first place, so I doubt they care

if they do not care they have no pride.

12 minutes ago, AU karate champ said:

Dropping a hammer on the AU logo makes sense after that game. If they had been at just about any other SEC stadium they would have been beaten. So dropping a hammer on the SEC logo is rather lame. And why does Penn State have a sledgehammer with them?

13 minutes ago, TigerTale said:

Dropping a hammer on the AU logo makes sense after that game. If they had been at just about any other SEC stadium they would have been beaten. So dropping a hammer on the SEC logo is rather lame. And why does Penn State have a sledgehammer with them?

To do stuff like that duh😎

56 minutes ago, TigerTale said:

Tank carries a sledge hammer too, you can see it on the insta. It’s all the rage with kids these days…hammers, belts, shoulder pads, one team even has a giant pencil. 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:41 AM, TigerTale said:

And why does Penn State have a sledgehammer with them?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CingWhLObE7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Why does Derrick Hall have one?

Auburn had a chance to beat Penn State, they failed miserably. If they take more offense to Penn State hitting the field with a hammer then with them hitting us in the mouth for 40 minutes then we have an even bigger problem.

13 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CingWhLObE7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Why does Derrick Hall have one?

Auburn had a chance to beat Penn State, they failed miserably. If they take more offense to Penn State hitting the field with a hammer then with them hitting us in the mouth for 40 minutes then we have an even bigger problem.

I'm not sure anybody took offense to it. Just seems kind of strange to me that football players carry sledgehammers to away games to pound on a logo. But then again I'm getting old and I don't hang out on instagram, so for all I know every player in college football has one in his locker or luggage.

1 hour ago, TigerTale said:

I'm not sure anybody took offense to it. Just seems kind of strange to me that football players carry sledgehammers to away games to pound on a logo. But then again I'm getting old and I don't hang out on instagram, so for all I know every player in college football has one in his locker or luggage.

Yeah kind of weird to have a sledge hammer on the sideline… that could turn disastrous.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 8:24 AM, AU karate champ said:

i am an sec homer which people hate. but i love the south and sec football. so when you bang on the sec logo it is still disrespect and meant to send a message. i call it rubbing it in. those state players have been hearing no one is as good as the sec for years i imagine. but make no mistake i never pull against auburn. ever.

26 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Yeah kind of weird to have a sledge hammer on the sideline… that could turn disastrous.

i think it was their version of a turnover chain. this is just a guess but a lot of kids like that stuff.

On 9/18/2022 at 9:16 AM, aubiefifty said:

if they do not care they have no pride.

Welcome to the Harsin era. If he had any pride in his job he would do it. He's been AWOL since he got to Auburn. He does stand around on the sidelines but he has yet to actually coach like he is paid millions to do. Most Junior High coaches in Alabama do a much better job than him.

2 hours ago, TigerTale said:

Wait till you see the shenanigans these kids come up with on signing day. 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:35 AM, woodford said:

We should feel tons of pride that an average PSU team thinks this highly of us. Congrats to them. 

We arent a average SEC team currently.   So there it is.

• Like 1