Great Analysis/Discussion on the Game by TWR

homersapien

• homersapien changed the title to Great Analysis/Discussion on the Game by TWR

To me the live seemed like a contradiction. Went through a gazillion things that’s wrong. Then later turned around and mentioned 2003 and what Tubby did. To me it’s apples to oranges. The situation was already delicate before the PSU loss and CBH isn’t Tuberville. Then u have to throw in the fact that all ur top dog recruits see u get waxed. So basically after all the complaining still are loyal Harsin guys.

Edited by e808
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, AURex said:

I'm gonna listen to 2 hrs of babbling about the totally s****ty AU vs PSU game?

Nope!

my-man-my-man-denzel.gif.27d217c7b2048189c0f459bfef486c5d.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, e808 said:

To me the live seemed like a contradiction. Went through a gazillion things that’s wrong. Then later turned around and mentioned 2003 and what Tubby did. To me it’s apples to oranges. The situation was already delicate before the PSU loss and CBH isn’t Tuberville. Then u have to throw in the fact that all ur top dog recruits see u get waxed. So basically after all the complaining still are loyal Harsin guys.

I disagree. They were just explaining some perspective 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I disagree. They were just explaining some perspective 

Ok let’s look at 2003. USC beat Auburn soundly but Auburn didn’t quit. They just couldn’t do anything that day. Yesterday the defense pretty much quit and didn’t even have pride to stop Penn State second string. Do u know what happened to the last few coaches that the team flat out quit.  They can spin it all they want but the situations are different. U complain but then do a 180 and try to spin. How much more is it going to take to realize he isn’t the right fit.

He has either rewritten or started so many bad Auburn statistics it’s not even funny and year two isn’t even complete 

Edited by e808

9 hours ago, e808 said:

You can’t be this clueless.   They have a podcast that covers auburn athletics.   They aren’t going to go on the show and bad mouth the coach for the next 9 weeks.   They are giving an analysis of the game and then giving some suggestions on how things might improve FOR THE CURRENT HEAD Coach of Auburn University.   Whether you like it or not, he is the coach.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, AURex said:

I'm gonna listen to 2 hrs of babbling about the totally s****ty AU vs PSU game?

Nope!

It's actually possible to fast forward through the parts that aren't direct discussion.

20 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

You can’t be this clueless.   They have a podcast that covers auburn athletics.   They aren’t going to go on the show and bad mouth the coach for the next 9 weeks.   They are giving an analysis of the game and then giving some suggestions on how things might improve FOR THE CURRENT HEAD Coach of Auburn University.   Whether you like it or not, he is the coach.   

Yep, that's what this forum is for.  ;)

10 hours ago, e808 said:

This was a unranked Auburn football team, give me a break! it's funny how some fans can come up with excuses to paint their narrative in a positive way if you like the coach, but, if you don't like the coach then there are no excuses... 2002 Arkansas team is still running by my house, hell, Fred tally has a room in my house. Grow up and take your lumps Auburn will be relevant in a couple of years, and in like years passed when this team finally gets back into the hunt nobody will remember what this program went through to get back. See 2002 above Auburn got screwed 2 years later when they went UNDEFEATED 6 years later won it all 3 years later played for another one, but, have struggle ever since because Gus never built this program to sustain itself and neither did the administration, so if you want to keep complaining call Jimmy and the rest of his minions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eaglenest said:

This was an unranked Auburn football team, give me a break! it's funny how some fans can come up with excuses to paint their narrative in a positive way if you like the coach, but, if you don't like the coach then there are no excuses... 2002 Arkansas team is still running by my house, hell, Fred tally has a room in my house. Grow up and take your lumps Auburn will be relevant in a couple of years, and in like years passed when this team finally gets back into the hunt nobody will remember what this program went through to get back. See 2002 above Auburn got screwed 2 years later when they went UNDEFEATED 6 years later won it all 3 years later played for another one, but, have struggle ever since because Gus never built this program to sustain itself and neither did the administration, so if you want to keep complaining call Jimmy and the rest of his minions.

Auburn is unranked and PSU is barely ranked so what’s ur point. 2002’ was bad but this is the worst OOC home loss in a long time. Team got embarrassed in front of all the recruits visiting and the defense quit.

Far as the  boosters can do or say whatever they want it’s their money. I find it funny people try to tell other people what to do with their own money .

Oh yea this is still Gus fault that’s always the default excuse. No accountability it’s so easy to blame the previous guy.

Lastly, I do agree Auburn will bounce back at some point and time.

Edited by e808

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

You are absolutely right they won’t. Especially, if u are pro Harsin which is fine it’s their show. They have had very little objectivity. Even bought into the narrative that for two weeks Auburn was playing vanilla. At this point it is what it is.

Edited by e808

14 hours ago, homersapien said:

It's actually possible to fast forward through the parts that aren't direct discussion.

It's actually possible to skip listening to lengthy babbling BS on the internet. I've done it. Didn't die!

11 hours ago, AURex said:

It's actually possible to skip listening to lengthy babbling BS on the internet. I've done it. Didn't die!

Well, congratulations on avoiding the link and surviving to tell about it.