Our Next Coach

AURex

Hey, if we fire Harsin ASAP, we've got a crop of experienced coaches to choose from to replace him. Some already mentioned on AUF, some not .... yet. All could be grabbed for a nickel, except the misogynist lover. Let's all get behind these awesome coaches. (For those of you not familiar with internet sarcasm -- EAT IT!)

1. Mushchump
2. Frosty
3. Herm
4. Chinandy
5.  Urb the Mire
6. Cambo
7. Leipo
8. Clark the mountain man
9. Doer
10. some dude named Gus

• Haha 1

You forgot the likely candidates of:

Lashlee

Lindsey

Brown

Kidding, but not really.

Should get Freeze or throw everything and bring in Urban. Since he's never beaten us he can keep that streak alive by never losing a game.

Dave Wannstedt, Bill Cowher, and Butch Davis.

Real names thrown out by message board fans during previous searches.

Edited by AUDevil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

If we brought in Urban I’d walk away 

At least he has an unbelievable record as a good coach. He’s just a very sorry human being. That other thread where someone mentioned Dan Mullen made me want to throw up. He is like an UM without the Pedegree. I know we are desperate But my goodness

• Like 1

I say we go get Skip Holtz. He knows the south, CFB royalty, he's coached up conference championship winning teams (not to mention just won the USFL Championship).

• Facepalm 2

image.gif.e677642788fdf39bbd6979ee3f07a9de.gifI’ve said Hurricane Ditka in every coaching search since Chiz. Today I continue a tradition that is uniquely Auburn!

Hurricane Ditka!

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Freeze or bust

I was against this when Harsin was hired. I’m at the point where the guy (Freeze) has served his time. He has done amazing things at Liberty with the talent they have. He has done it in the SEC. I think Freeze is our best option and I wouldn’t wait. Start talking to him now. Plan on firing Harsin on the bye week. Announce Freeze ASAP. Get it out there for recruiting purposes. Admittedly I don’t know the rules about talking with a coach mid season. After the Whisky and anger wearing off from Penn State I think Freeze is our best option.

12 minutes ago, StuckMic91 said:

I was against this when Harsin was hired. I’m at the point where the guy (Freeze) has served his time. He has done amazing things at Liberty with the talent they have. He has done it in the SEC. I think Freeze is our best option and I wouldn’t wait. Start talking to him now. Plan on firing Harsin on the bye week. Announce Freeze ASAP. Get it out there for recruiting purposes. Admittedly I don’t know the rules about talking with a coach mid season. After the Whisky and anger wearing off from Penn State I think Freeze is our best option.

I’ve heard he’s interested in us

Just now, pensacolatiger said:

I’ve heard he’s interested in us

I think he was interested last year. We accepted Bruce Pearl we can accept Freeze. I called him our “best” option but that isn’t fair to him. He is a great option period and if we don’t snatch him up someone will.

• Like 1