Jake Crain bringing the heat

RunInRed

Just now, cbo said:

This dude is lost.Β 

https://auburn.rivals.com/news/bryan-harsin-done-some-really-good-things-in-practice-auburn-football

Bryan Harsin on what Auburn is doing well this season... β€œAll the prep and all the things that we've been doing, I think there's some really good things that we've done.

So any other words a great week of practice. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜’

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

All I want is for Auburn to win and be better off. That's it nothing more nothing less lolΒ 

Good then support Hugh Freeze NOW

Edited by DAG
  • Haha 2

Don't know how many members we have but from reading posts from this weekend and twitter and facebook it seems a large number of people would like to see Harsin gone. I don't guess there is a way to gauge percentage of members that want him to stay on leave?

3 minutes ago, cbo said:

This dude is lost.Β 

https://auburn.rivals.com/news/bryan-harsin-done-some-really-good-things-in-practice-auburn-football

Bryan Harsin on what Auburn is doing well this season... β€œAll the prep and all the things that we've been doing, I think there's some really good things that we've done.

That’s the most Gus a** quote I’ve seen. Lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

You know I can't do that brother πŸ˜‚

I get it . Don’t worry , we will convert you soon enough.Β 

• Haha 1

Just now, cbo said:

Recurring nightmare.Β 

You know that needs to be a demand on the next HC no saying in any form or fashion we had a great week of practice. Don't care how you word it don't say it. πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

I get it . Don’t worry , we will convert you soon enough.Β 

I love ya Dag but that will never happen. You can keep trying but it will be a waste of your breath. I can't stand him bro at all he just gives me bad vibes.Β 

Bill Cameron, who is generally pretty even tempered, sounds like he’s had enough too. He just said β€œHarsin will not be here next year”. And he’s an employee of Auburn University . Lol

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

I don’t know of a soul that didn’t give Harsin a chance. Nobody β€œhad their mind made up from the beginning”. In fact, his hiring largely united the fanbase - myself included - who wanted to stick it to the meddlers who wanted Steele. Everybody was excited for the guy, and his HC record instilled a lot of hope.

You guys just let emotion and wishful thinking cloud your vision, and now won’t admit it. We all wanted CBH to win. But by last January there were dozens of horrible signs. You guys got it wrong by trying to dismiss them.

That’s okay. Everybody gets stuff wrong. But don’tΒ act like your denial was fair minded, as opposed to everyone else who you claim (inexplicably) was against Harsin β€œfrom the start”. Makes no sense.Β 

You β€œdon’t know of a soul”? β€œUnited the fan base”??!! Dude there’s no way you actually typed that. That’s one of the most ridiculous things I have seen posted here in a long time, and that’s saying something. I mean, talk about inexplicable. I still can’t believe you typed that. And denial is not fair-minded, but neither is refusing to give things a chance.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

im sure i missed it, but have you put forward why you like him for the HC so much?

Yep:

He literally has been successful at every division of football (look it up)

He can recruitΒ 

He can develop QBs

He has SEC experienceΒ 

He knows the landscapeΒ 

The drawback is his dopamine is way out of wack. Too much horniness, lack of insight. We need to get him into a psych NP and I know just the guy.Β 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yep:

He can recruitΒ 

He can develop QBs

He has SEC experienceΒ 

He knows the landscapeΒ 

The drawback is his dopamine is way out of wack. Too much horniness, lack of insight. We need to get him into a psych NP and I know just the guy.Β 

So you just skipping what I said πŸ˜’ I see how it is. LolΒ 

58 minutes ago, cbo said:

I've seen more complaining about "I told you so's" than actual "I told you so's."

I've seen "you guys must be so happy now that you were right." Which is absurd. Everybody wanted Auburn to win.Β 

I've also seen people who were condescending for half a year about how "Harsin will prove you wrong," very quickly shift to "it doesn't matter who's wrong or right." Funny stuff.Β 

I can’t imagine anyone is happy right now. The only positive is that holdouts like myself have seen what the others have been saying and agree that we need to cut bait. I also agree there was no need to believe (especially condescendingly) Harsin would prove people wrong. The whole point is to wait and see. That’s the logical position anyway.Β 
Β 

But let’s be real. If you don’t see the β€œI-told-you-so’s” in this and other threads, you’re not looking very hard at all man. I don’t know what else to tell you on that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

I can’t imagine anyone is happy right now. The only positive is that holdouts like myself have seen what the others have been saying and agree that we need to cut bait. I also agree there was no need to believe (especially condescendingly) Harsin would prove people wrong. The whole point is to wait and see. That’s the logical position anyway.Β 
Β 

But let’s be real. If you don’t see the β€œI-told-you-so’s” in this and other threads, you’re not looking very hard at all man. I don’t know what else to tell you on that.

Didn't say there weren't any, just pointing out the other side as well.Β 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yep:

He can recruitΒ 

He can develop QBs

He has SEC experienceΒ 

He knows the landscapeΒ 

my bad, i didn't realize you were being facetious

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

He just wants the best for the program. We all do. But I believe he said Harsin was not working out a long time ago.Β 

He did. Very adamantly, which caught my attention and really threw me for a loop. Boy was he right

Just now, fasttimes said:

my bad, i didn't realize you were being facetious

No I am being dead serious . He really did accomplish all of the stuff I mentioned . You can google it. There is a reason Nick Saban wanted him.