Finley out this weekend

muxi87

14 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Wait. What? I didn’t see that. What did he say?

Shared a post showing that was the 4th highest qb pressure rate for an sec team in past 5 seasons. 62% I believe. Al.com has article of course

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

From the brief glimpses I've seen of him I still say he's the best QB on the roster 

that's likely 100% true. I just don't want to ruin the kid's future throwing him into this mess of a team and staff that likely doesn't know how to use him. And of course a bad OL. So I'm certainly hope Robby can give us something to work with going forward.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, autiger88 said:

I'm wondering if he is actually hurt or is this punishment for calling out his OL by twitter? 🤔

I was wondering that as well, but Harsin is such an @ss, I don’t think he would care. 😂

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Think we are seeing he is full of crap

Wonder if Harsin is losing the team? In fairness, it didn’t appear that way after the Penn State game but he seems clueless.

Harsin: "A'ite. Is there ANYBODY else who is too injured to go in next Saturday? Now, lissen up, this probably means you won't play against Georgia, LSU, or Alabama either."

Team:

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, au302 said:

The Calzada situation seems like a mess. Long story short don't bank on seeing him, and Hoke's saying that it's not up to the coaches. Reading between the lines I bet his camp is thinking of shutting him down and going for a medical redshirt. 

@abw0004 Wilborn from al.com saying get ready to possibly see Geriner get trot out there. Sounds like he'll be backup at minimum. No choice with TJ out and Calzada possibly not wanting to go. And hell I remember it being said Robby is gimpy too.

Not sure what you're hearing on that front. Hopefully Geriner brings it this week. Would at least like to see him play for the guy that recruited him in one game.

Mixed feelings.  It would be in Auburn's best interest to let Holden see the field.  At the same time I don't want to see Holden get destroyed.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Mixed feelings.  It would be in Auburn's best interest to let Holden see the field.  At the same time I don't want to see Holden get destroyed.

This is the rough spot we are in.  Holden is definitely the future.  I’d almost rather tank the season, get Harsin fired, get a Freeze, Kiffin, Aranada, Wittingham in here and give them a healthy Robby and Holden to work with. Hopefully they could hit the portal hard for some O-line and start getting points on the board.

If TJ is hurt as has been speculated  and Calzada might be going for a medical redshirt as has also been speculated, then I wouldn't be offering up any info either.  Why would any Coach do that, they would not.  If we are down to 2, then it will be Ashford until that is not working.

It was easy to see TJ was/is hurt. But yet again our coach trotted him out there until it was clear he was totally off passing the ball. I'm tired of our head coaches risking further injury to players b/c they're not prepared to replace them. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

I tell you this, Gus' sorry butt would not have put in a backup so TJ would have been screwed playing for him too. Atleast CBH had enough sense to let Robby play. 

I think u giving him too much credit. In the post game presser he clearly said TJ was fine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

I tell you this, Gus' sorry butt would not have put in a backup so TJ would have been screwed playing for him too. Atleast CBH had enough sense to let Robby play. 

We’d be b****ing about him giving Tank 40 carries when we’re down 3 TDs.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, HabitualChiller said:

If Robby can't make this team work with his ability as a scrambler, we're almost guaranteed to go 3-9. 

Who’s the 3rd win against?

13 minutes ago, e808 said:

I think u giving him too much credit. In the post game presser he clearly said TJ was fine.

So you guys think Harsin had a medical report already stating TJ couldn’t play but just lied? I just don’t see that as probable.

8 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

So you guys think Harsin had a medical report already stating TJ couldn’t play but just lied? I just don’t see that as probable.

My response was because it’s implied that Robbie played because TJ was injured. When he had the post game presser CBH said he was fine. So was he hurt or was he fine. Normally u would here there would be some kind of evaluation if said players is hurt or at least say banged up. 

*going into the locker room he looked to be favoring his shoulder (not sure if the coaches saw it )and his passes to start the 2nd half were off bad.

Edited by e808

This QB situation is as bad as it gets. Harsin is trying to play coy and dumb by saying everyones at practice today.... note not that everyone is practicing. TJ definitely out. Calzada can't decide if he wants to play or not. Harsin wants him to play, Calzada's not sure if he should or shut it down for a medical RS.

Robby and Geriner are the only two we know will suit up on Saturday, but we're not sure if either fully knows the playbook. A giant mess

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

My response was because it’s implied that Robbie played because TJ was injured. When he had the post game presser CBH said he was fine. So was he hurt or was he fine. Normally u would here there would be some time of evaluation if said players is hurt or at least say banged up. 

Gotcha. Agree also, I believe RA played due to poor results of TJ ( whether you fault that on him or OL doesn’t matter.

• Like 1