Finley out this weekend

muxi87

21 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I think it’s 4-8 with wins against Mizzou and WKU.

Unless something changes, those are the only 2 chances we have left.

19 minutes ago, au302 said:

This QB situation is as bad as it gets. Harsin is trying to play coy and dumb by saying everyones at practice today.... note not that everyone is practicing. TJ definitely out. Calzada can't decide if he wants to play or not. Harsin wants him to play, Calzada's not sure if he should or shut it down for a medical RS.

Robby and Geriner are the only two we know will suit up on Saturday, but we're not sure if either fully knows the playbook. A giant mess

If someone is unsure then they already checked out. Prioritize reps with RA and the freshmen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HabitualChiller said:

Gotta be Western Kentucky.

Who led Indiana 24-13 after 3 quarters and lost in OT. If they get up 11 on us in the 2nd half, we’re not coming back…on anyone. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Viper said:

Who led Indiana 24-13 after 3 quarters and lost in OT. If they get up 11 on us in the 2nd half, we’re not coming back…on anyone. 

I actually think they are better than Missouri. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I think it’s 4-8 with wins against Mizzou and WKU.

That was my original prediction, but based off of how Robbie plays Saturday, it could be anywhere from 3-9 to 5-7 at the absolute best. 

If his running ability is able to mitigate the incompetence on the O-line, maybe we can squeak out a 2nd win against another SEC team. Maaaaybeeeee lol.

4 hours ago, Viper said:

You've got a point and I can't really give a rebuttal lol.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 3:42 PM, TexasTiger said:

I think Tank & Co. are gonna get their touches.

Nah. I think instead they'll get around 10 carries, and we'll continue to drop back to pass with a line that can't protect and a QB that can't pass. That's the logical approach. 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Viper said:

I live in Bowling Green, KY.  WKU can score points; they have trouble on defense and special teams.  We'll need to break 30 to win that game.  If we don't beat Missou, I doubt we beat WKU and CBH may have already won his last game as AU's head coach.

4 minutes ago, penguin149 said:

I live in Bowling Green, KY.  WKU can score points; they have trouble on defense and special teams.  We'll need to break 30 to win that game.  If we don't beat Missou, I doubt we beat WKU and CBH may have already won his last game as AU's head coach.

Agreed. The SJSU game told me things were MUCH worse than I originally thought. I had us at 5-7. I figured the 3 cupcakes, Mizz & Ole Miss. I 100% believe if we don't beat Mizz, we go 2-10. It's incomprehensible to me this is the worst team since 1952...worse than 98, 08 & 12.

Harsin’s better drastically improve his playcalling and not do anything to cause Holden to get injured.  I will be irate if Holden get injured due to Harsin’s inability to coach correctly. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HabitualChiller said:

That was my original prediction, but based off of how Robbie plays Saturday, it could be anywhere from 3-9 to 5-7 at the absolute best. 

If his running ability is able to mitigate the incompetence on the O-line, maybe we can squeak out a 2nd win against another SEC team. Maaaaybeeeee lol.

I don’t think most teams we will face can expose us as bad as PSU did.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Harsin’s better drastically improve his playcalling and not do anything to cause Holden to get injured.  I will be irate if Holden get injured due to Harsin’s inability to coach correctly. 

Then what ?

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

A couple of weeks ago you mentioned Holden’s dad was upset he isn’t getting any playing time.  What do he say now?

21 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

It was easy to see TJ was/is hurt. But yet again our coach trotted him out there until it was clear he was totally off passing the ball. I'm tired of our head coaches risking further injury to players b/c they're not prepared to replace them. 

TJ appeared to have a dead arm/shoulder in the game and Robby appeared to be gimpy (high thigh??) in the game.

This oline lets defenses feast on the QBs ~ injuries this early are detrimental to the season.  

3 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

I don’t think most teams we will face can expose us as bad as PSU did.

You can't be serious.  We are about to faced the first of 8 SEC opponents and you don't think most of them can't go all Manny Diaz on our arse by rushing 3 (THREE) while proceeding to dismember our oline? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

A couple of weeks ago you mentioned Holden’s dad was upset he isn’t getting any playing time.  What do he say now?

Let make sure he is okay with me repeating anything first with the way things are at the moment.

• Like 2

Well, I don't know if you know this but in late breaking news, Harsin admitted he is no physician. So, the fans are at fault for expecting him to understand the risk of bodily injury in SEC football and, therefore, the consequences of an ad hoc offensive line and a bench depleted from not using all your damn scholarships. But I'm still holding out hope he's a rocket scientist or quantum physicist or mathematician, because he needs some more vacuous excuses when the hole he is in becomes deeper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1