Predictions for the Missouri game

gr82b4au

There is a lot for this team to prove this week. The bad news is that we are not a good football team. The good news is that neither is Missouri. 
This game could not come at a better time on the schedule for Harsin. He needs a win and this is the only team left that is probably worse than us.
Mizzou will stack the box. That is what I would do. They will bring all sorts of pressure. 
It will be up to us to run the ball, run screens, draws, quick passes, and mix in quarterback runs to ease the pressure. 

On defense we have to get pressure on the QB and sack him or have him create turnovers, some thing that has eluded us the first few games. If that means blitzing then so be it. Missouri is like us and they can turn the ball over a lot.  

I said last week that this game was way more important than Penn State. It certainly is… and somehow I think we get it done. Again- We are a very bad football team. Missouri is worse.

The players come out mad, give it everything they have, we finally create a turnover or two, and despite lousy coaching we win by 9. 
Then the LSU game becomes the most important game of the year.

I say we win this weekend by a FG 10-7 ugly game. 

I just don't see us scoring all that much especially with Robby or Holden as QB. 

Edited by autiger88

3 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Mizzou 31

Auburn 17

And it won't be that close.

If that is truly the score, he will be fired next week. Missouri is TERRIBLE. If you can believe it, worse than us…and their run defense is really bad. 

Edited by gr82b4au

I predict --

If Auburn loses, Harsin will be fired, because it means a disgraceful 3-9 season. The team probably understands this. So, how they play will tell us how much they want to keep Harsin.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

If that is truly the score, he will be fired next week. Missouri is TERRIBLE. If you can believe it, worse than us…and their run defense is really bad. 

Our OL is really bad, so should be an instant classic in futility

These answers are so different than that penn state prediction thread. Not even halfway through the season and Harsin and his Boise boys destroyed all hope in Auburn football smh

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TigerTale said:

Auburn 30

Missouri 17

It's their first visit to JHS and you don't just walk into JHS for the first time ever and win.

Didn’t that just happen big time a few days ago. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TigerTale said:

Auburn 30

Missouri 17

It's their first visit to JHS and you don't just walk into JHS for the first time ever and win.

Penn State says hello. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TigerTale said:

Auburn 30

Missouri 17

This is closer to what I am thinking.

Mizzou lost to Kansas State.

I think our defense will play angry, and get some big plays. 

i think Tank goes for about 150 yards.

Robby in the Red Zone should make our offense more interesting.

Expect some different looks on both offense and defense next week.

• Like 1