Your former NSA is a lunatic

TexasTiger

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Personal conduct?  Is that your argument?

This is from a foreign source and they are laughing at us.

I would hate to be laughed at.  How terrible.

Much better to dismantle democracy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I would hate to be laughed at.  How terrible.

Much better to dismantle democracy.

You think democracy is being dismantled?  I think society is falling first and it is happening because of the Democrats.

Be sure to vote.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Ichy mentioned Trumps appointments were part of a clown car and I gave an example of a clown in Biden’s appointees.  Its not that hard to follow.

Well, it is, actually. One person is espousing paranoid conspiracy theories and military takeovers, and has been and continues to be in Trump's circle. The other chooses a sexual lifestyle that you and I don't agree with, but they practice it with consenting adults and it has no effect on us. Tell me which is worse - Flynn pushing Trump to use the military to steal the election, or Brinton theoretically trying to turn Biden into a cross-dresser?

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The title painted Flynn as a lunatic and yes I do believe its ridiculous.

So you believe Flynn's concerns about DNA alteration and being turned into cyborgs are reasonable?

25 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Being good at you job is not the end all be all of any position.  Sammy boy is not right in the head and should not, IMO, be representing America in any fashion (pun intended).  See response to ichy.

Never said being good is the end-all, but you're focusing on something that doesn't affect you.

As for "Sammy boy," please remember you wrote that the next time you claim you're not a bigot.

• Thanks 1

This is from a foreign source and they are laughing at us.

I guess you're not seeing the irony of agreeing with a middle-eastern country on a matter of human rights?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I guess you're not seeing the irony of agreeing with a middle-eastern country on a matter of human rights?

You’re screwed in the head if you think I am agreeing with a middle-eastern country.  I’m just pointed out other countries see us as a joke when it comes to our wokeness. We are not being well represented by a person that has lost touch with reality.

• Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Flynn pushing Trump to use the military to steal the election, or Brinton theoretically trying to turn Biden into a cross-dresser?

Trump did not use the military and the jury is out on Biden.

25 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Never said being good is the end-all, but you're focusing on something that doesn't affect you

Having this individual representing the US at foreign events does affect me in that he is representing the US.  There has always been standards in such things and now it does not exist all for the sake on *inclusion*.  The rest of the world doesn’t care much about inclusion does it?  Can anyone take us seriously anymore?

Sammy Boy is what I call a dog if his name was Sammy.  It kind of fits.

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re screwed in the head if you think I am agreeing with a middle-eastern country.  I’m just pointed out other countries see us as a joke when it comes to our wokeness. 

So you agree with them.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

So you agree with them.

I believe we are being laughed at by foreign countries over our perception of human rights, there is no doubt, but that doesn’t mean I agree with those country’s views.  I hope this clears it up.  If I met ole Sammy Boy on the street I wouldn’t be bothered by his flamboyance, but when he is chosen to represent the US, its a different story.  The world is not as woke as the US and we should realize that.

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump did not use the military...

Never said he did. I said Flynn was pushing him to do so.

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Having this individual representing the US at foreign events does affect me in that he...

they

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

...is representing the US.  There has always been standards in such things and now it does not exist all for the sake on *inclusion*. 

What are they doing to embarrass you, other than living a lifestyle you don't agree with? Are they dressing up in S&M clothes while on the job?

The rest of the world doesn’t care much about inclusion does it? 

And you think we're the problem?

25 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Can anyone take us seriously anymore?

Yeah, probably. We've almost always been one of the leaders of human rights. Look at it this way....can anyone who opposes bi-racial marriage be taken seriously anymore? It's rapidly becoming that way with gay marriage, as well. Is this what frightens you?

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Sammy Boy is what I call a dog if his name was Sammy.  It kind of fits.

Yep....I'll just refer to my earlier comment.

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

As for "Sammy boy," please remember you wrote that the next time you claim you're not a bigot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I believe we are being laughed at by foreign countries over our perception of human rights, there is no doubt, but that doesn’t mean I agree with those country’s views.  I hope this clears it up.  If I met ole Sammy Boy on the street I wouldn’t be bothered by his flamboyance, but when he is chosen to represent the US, its a different story.  The world is not as woke as the US and we should realize that.

So you believe that because they are a minority and shunned by other places in the world, we should not allow them to represent our country.

Noted.

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Never said he did. I said Flynn was pushing him to do so.

Which means Trump doesn’t always listen to his advisors.  Whether Flynn was pushing him to do so or not, it wasn’t done.

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

they

Not buying into that nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

And you think we're the problem?

Yes, trying to push our trans, woke, non-binary junk on the world is losing touch with reality.

The rest of your post is nonsense.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

So you believe that because they are a minority and shunned by other places in the world, we should not allow them to represent our country.

Noted.

You do like to assume don’t you.  

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Which means Trump doesn’t always listen to his advisors.  Whether Flynn was pushing him to do so or not, it wasn’t done.

The question was, which is worse? I see you won't answer.

Not buying into that nonsense.

You mean, despite the fact you used their preferred pronoun in earlier posts?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, trying to push our trans, woke, non-binary junk on the world is losing touch with reality.

Good to know you're a pushover on human rights for the rest of the world.

The rest of your post is nonsense.

Sure thing, bro.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, Flynn resigns after 22 days on the job and then, 4 years later, shows up and Trumps asks him about using the military to overturn the election?  Is this right?  I couldn’t read the article because I’m not about to subscribe to The Telegraph in the UK.

I might have missed it, but I don’t think Trump used the military to try to overturn the election. Did the article go into what Flynn advised?

It was one example of Trump continuing to consult with him on political and strategic matters.  The article says Trump discussed the possibility of imposing martial law to overturn the election with Flynn and ask Mr. Flynn to expand on that idea at a White House meeting that included that nutbar attorney Sydney Powell.  I seriously doubt he called him out of the blue after 4 years of radio silence to suddenly pick his brain on military coups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Wasn't an assumption. It's exactly what you said.

Interpreting sentences is not his strong point. Even simple ones.  And even ones he authored.

And forget totally about direct and obvious implication. ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Wasn't an assumption. It's exactly what you said.

This exactly what I said:

You put your own spin on it. 

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1

This exactly what I said:

You put your on spin on it. 

Why don't you just come out and say straightforwardly that LGBT's /(whatever) should not represent the U.S.

If anyone's "spinning", it is you.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It was one example of Trump continuing to consult with him on political and strategic matters.  The article says Trump discussed the possibility of imposing martial law to overturn the election with Flynn and ask Mr. Flynn to expand on that idea at a White House meeting that included that nutbar attorney Sydney Powell.  I seriously doubt he called him out of the blue after 4 years of radio silence to suddenly pick his brain on military coups.

Trump didn’t use the military so he must not have used his advise. Even though it is assumed Flynn was in his inner circle there isn’t much evidence he accepted his advise.

Trump didn’t use the military so he must not have used his advise. Even though it is assumed Flynn was in his inner circle there isn’t much evidence he accepted his advise.

Classic pivot.  :laugh:

That's a different argument.  I said Trump continued to include him in his "informal circle of crazies" that he'd consult with, and he did.  One can be in another person's circle of consultants even if they don't take every bit of advice you offer.  

That Trump continued to consult with him at all is what's astounding.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Why don't you just come out and say straightforwardly that LGBT's /(whatever) should not represent the U.S.

If anyone's "spinning", it is you.

There are people in the LGBT community that has represented the US in an upstanding and professional manner.  Richard Granell being one of them.  Please don’t be so bigoted.

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

There are people in the LGBT community that has represented the US in an upstanding and professional manner.  Richard Granell being one of them.  Please don’t be so bigoted.

I aint no biggot.  I like the "good" ones,,, even if they are gunna burn in a lake of fire for all eternuty. - Alabama Man

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I aint no biggot.  I like the "good" ones,,, even if they are gunna burn in a lake of fire for all eternuty. - Alabama Man

I don’t want to put words is your mouth, but are you saying its ok to just pick anybody to represent the US as long as they are a minority without looking at their qualifications?

• Haha 1

Often in life individuals make about as much sense as a poopy flavored lollipop.