TJ throws line under the bus

AUght2win

The OL is defiantly issue, anyone who watches football can see that. However, as a leader of the team, TJ should know better than to do that.  Just another example of how bad things are right now.  

A  QB can’t lose the respect of his team, and TJ seems to be doing just that.   

• Like 5

5 hours ago, AUght2win said:

He also ran from the police on a Moped, so not surprised. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not the type of leadership you want from QB1.

A few hours earlier TJ was fine to play according to CBH.

It makes you wonder...

Not at all. I get the frustration. He made a major life choice by transferring and I know he's frustrated, but that's something you vent to your parents about or gf or hell your journal. 

I hope our interim HC is someone like Cadillac who might be able to unite these guys on the basis of being the Auburn family and whatnot.  

• Like 2

i have see two articles today with writers blaming our "o" line just today. one writer claim that is one reason why bo left. i imagine tj is frustrated like the rest of the team. the other biggie is we do not scheme well against other teams. these are writers saying this and they may not know anything about football. does anyone agree with us not scheming well against other teams? bird? any of you guys that know football? those two points right there tell me our qb's are probably playing with one arm tied behind their back. it would appear that is the case which is why i am asking you guys.if we scheme bad does this mean we are easier to beat? if our qb's are running for their life it makes us easier to beat. heck our latest "O" recruit said he is coming because he saw a huge need for playing time.

TJ also publicly made excuses after throwing two interceptions in game 1.  He said the interceptions were just great plays by the defensive backs, which was not the case.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

TJ also publicly made excuses after throwing two interceptions in game 1.  He said the interceptions were just great plays by the defensive backs, which was not the case.

I didn't see that. That's comical that he said that. Leaders share credit for their success and they own their failures. 

• Like 2

" Poster throws TJ under the bus". lol man we are all frustrated but ask yourself if tj can win with a better line and better scheming? what if tj realizes the line will not get better? the kid probably has a lot of dreams and he is watching them and fade away. i give him a pass because he has worked his butt off. and i think he is calling the line out to play better. i hope it works but he could lose the team.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

" Poster throws TJ under the bus".

It's definitely an inflammatory, click-bait title.

It's true, but it's all about how we frame or allow others to frame narratives. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Humility is a great investment. Tip your cap, strive to get better, and express gratitude that you get to play football at this level. I wish Bo would have done the same thing.

That can take you a long way in life.

Edited by woodford
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Not the type of leadership you want from QB1.

A few hours earlier TJ was fine to play according to CBH.

It makes you wonder...

I said that yesterday and got told that I was mistaken for thinking that. 😂 You know apparently we can't do that. 

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

you do it to their face in the locker room, not on social media.

And better do it with the understanding that you be prepared to defend yourself.  

• Like 5

Just now, PigskinPat said:

If you decide to call out your line to step up their game, you do it to their face in the locker room, not on social media.

yessir i understand that. what do you do if you have and it is not working? i think tj knows this and i think there might be some folks very unhappy in the locker room and he had a moment.

26 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

yessir i understand that. what do you do if you have and it is not working? i think tj knows this and i think there might be some folks very unhappy in the locker room and he had a moment.

I think it was more directed towards the fans and their perceptions as opposed to any players. JMO.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I think it was more directed towards the fans and their perceptions as opposed to any players. JMO.

I agree. I felt it was more of a “y’all don’t hate me, it’s not my fault” kind of thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

" Poster throws TJ under the bus". lol man we are all frustrated but ask yourself if tj can win with a better line and better scheming? what if tj realizes the line will not get better? the kid probably has a lot of dreams and he is watching them and fade away. i give him a pass because he has worked his butt off. and i think he is calling the line out to play better. i hope it works but he could lose the team.

Yes and yes. But not a good look to air dirty laundry in spite of the fact that he is spot on correct

• Like 1