Go listen to today’s ‘Locked on Auburn’ podcast…..

tigerman1186

Today Zac has TJ’s father as his guest and he brings it….worth the time and he makes many good points….I believe our chances on winning without TJ is very slim….???? What is TJ’s pass completion percentage at this time ???? Listen and you’ll be surprised.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

Apparently he's got 2 injured shoulders! GOOD GRIEF 

If that hard to believe the way TJ was trying to run over people. 

2 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

If that hard to believe the way TJ was trying to run over people. 

Adrenaline and trying to do any and everything to win... 

I know he's TJ's father but he TRIED to be unbiased and made some very interesting points.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, woodford said:

I can't listen to Zac talk. I tried back in 2019, but I couldn't handle it.

I get it; I can only take his voice in small amounts.  I can’t handle Jeffrey Lee or his laugh. 

• Like 2

Once again, it is not about TJ, this is a team sport so I didn't need his Dad to let me know we have had questionable play calling or a weak O-line or issues with musical QB rotation.  NO sane fan was blaming TJ for anything but his bad decisions on his multiple turnovers.  TJ's tweet and now his Dad suddenly during interviews is not a good look for them or for Auburn and it just emphasizes that TJ is looking out for TJ.  Good luck with the NFL aspirations......

• Like 9
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, woodford said:

Just re-read the OP. TJ's dad is the guest? lol omg last people I ever want to hear an opinion from is a player's parent or relative.

Especially when things aren't going well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tigerman1186 said:

Today Zac has TJ’s father as his guest and he brings it….worth the time and he makes many good points….I believe our chances on winning without TJ is very slim….???? What is TJ’s pass completion percentage at this time ???? Listen and you’ll be surprised.

Without listening to the podcast, I agree that TJ is our best chance.  However, I have always been critical of the OL.  Now that TJ is injured, it was a wise decision that Harsin had them both play. Let's hear from Robby Ashford's dad. 

Everyone has an opinion.  

• Like 1

Let me add when you sign a scholarship and get a good stipend, you put yourself at the will of the coach.  If you have to split time, then you have to split time or be better, be much better.

I think Mr. DEE needs to understand we aren't focused on his son's play.  We are focused on getting a better coach. 

I liked hearing from DEE though.  It was interesting. 

Pappa Finley ain't wrong.  Whole thing is a disaster. 

These kids deserver better.  Pay him $15mm, own the mistakes, let him go back to some mountain the NW

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I didn’t think this was the main point, but this is what I got from it as well. There’s some dysfunction in there.

Mr. Finley made some valid points but as a parent u just can’t do that in a team sport. Especially, when u start dropping names to support your argument. They may seem innocent but to the other side it’s based on interpretation. Oh well the hits keep coming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's got his points here and there, but he mostly comes off as a whining parent.  Especially when he starts pulling in the LSU time...like there's always an excuse why TJ isn't the clear leader wherever he's been.

I like TJ...I appreciate his work, and he clearly got better.  Sucks about the play calling and O-Line, but it is what it is.  Need a runner at this point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kennypowers said:

He's got his points here and there, but he mostly comes off as a whining parent.  Especially when he starts pulling in the LSU time...like there's always an excuse why TJ isn't the clear leader wherever he's been.

I like TJ...I appreciate his work, and he clearly got better.  Sucks about the play calling and O-Line, but it is what it is.  Need a runner at this point.

The rep numbers don’t match what I looked up also unless he was quoting just last game numbers which were more closer due to interceptions.

I just came on here to start a topic about this. I just got done listening to it. It’s def interesting info, but….

1. Why tf are we getting interviews from players parents? Zac shouldn’t have done that.

2. How is TJ ok with his father going on Auburn podcasts and bi*ching about playing time, etc.

3. If we are at a point as a program, where QB1’s father is getting interviews and publicly whining about this stuff, we are a complete sh*t show and someone needs to get a handle on it, now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

These kids deserver better.  Pay him $15mm, own the mistakes, let him go back to some mountain the NW

Yes they do deserve better. If he hasn't been doing what was expected in recruiting and visiting a d speaking outside the University then I would also say he doesn't deserve the full buyout. It is not repairable  at this point. He should be gone.

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I just came on here to start a topic about this. I just got done listening to it. It’s def interesting info, but….

1. Why tf are we getting interviews from players parents? Zac shouldn’t have done that.

2. How is TJ ok with his father going on Auburn podcasts and bi*ching about playing time, etc.

3. If we are at a point as a program, where QB1’s father is getting interviews and publicly whining about this stuff, we are a complete sh*t show and someone needs to get a handle on it, now.

Cause that's how we roll at Auburn.  Who do we have that can get a handle on it? Team leaders? We don't seem to have any. Coaches? All are lame ducks.. AD? Wonder if he even knows where the locker room is..

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We're at that point in the firing process.  If ZB was worried about coach cutting off his access then he would not have TJ's dad on there.  ZB knows Harsin is done and the sharks are feeding.

The guys who are about to fire Harsin are OK with this...it builds fan base unity behind their decision.

Edited by AUDevil
  • Sad 1