BREAKING: Calzada done for the season

TAYLORKEETON

9 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

That probably explains Damari’s tweet from yesterday 

The freshman are ready. Or at least the need to be. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Maybe football just isn’t our thing anymore 🤣

Sure looks that way the last few years. I just don’t think this hole the program is in will be a quick fix either. My guess is and that is IF we get a coach with SEC ties, is that it’s a good three to four more years before we are relevant again. The teams in our division are better and don’t appear to be slowing any. This does not mean we couldn’t win five games this year, but I would definitely throw HG in there eventually just to see. Then again, he may not want to wreck his future behind this awful line. 

Well boys and girls let's sit back and cry at this train wreck that's about to happen nothing can be done about it. I really just feel bad for these players man especially the seniors.

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

That probably explains Damari’s tweet from yesterday 

Probably just a guy propping up his classmate 

Said earlier in the week if Robbie is the only QB that plays and we lose at home to Mizzou Harsin will get the Herm Edwards treatment 

30 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Sure looks that way the last few years. I just don’t think this hole the program is in will be a quick fix either. My guess is and that is IF we get a coach with SEC ties, is that it’s a good three to four more years before we are relevant again. The teams in our division are better and don’t appear to be slowing any. This does not mean we couldn’t win five games this year, but I would definitely throw HG in there eventually just to see. Then again, he may not want to wreck his future behind this awful line. 

Easier to rebuild now with the way the transfer portal works. The right guy could have us relevant very quickly. But I’m very happy this isn’t 5 years ago. We’d be headed for a Tennessee or Arkansas level bottom.

39 minutes ago, DAG said:

The freshman are ready. Or at least the need to be. 

Nothing like a sink or swim situation but, I'm ready to see what they can do.  Might as well throw the Fr OL out there as well and let them learn as a group.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

It might get really ugly really fast

Faster than last Saturday?

1 hour ago, jknighton said:

6uc3i8.jpg

I’d rather go 3-8 and have no bowl than go back to the Birmingham Bowl. It’s so embarrassing. Especially when you lose.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Taco said:

Like Tank sitting out rest of the year ugly?

Tank deserves to be at UGA. Hopefully he got a multimillion dollar deal from us.

• Like 2