Tiger Talk

AuCivilEng1

50 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Lol! How much of that are you and the average fan paying? Damn some of y’all need a lesson in what’s ya bidness and what ain’t..🤣

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Lol! How much of that are you and the average fan paying? Damn some of y’all need a lesson in what’s ya bidness and what ain’t..🤣

Hello Bryan. If you spent less time being offended by accountability and more time recruiting, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jaba4ever said:

Hello Bryan. If you spent less time being offended by accountability and more time recruiting, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I ain’t wrong, though!

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

I ain’t wrong, though!

I disagree. I'm interested to know how it isn't the business of the fans to question what we saw on the field last week.

All off season, the coach has said "just watch". Apparently, what he really meant was "Just watch. Please don't ask questions though, bc I get offended easily and don't want to answer." 

He's talked a good game. We're allowed to question why he isn't backing it up.

10 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You’re paranoid, bruh. Sorry to hurt your feelins

not mne dude. i post stuff i have no interest in articles stating stats but i post them. it is not about just you or me...see how that works?

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Coach Harsin doesn't owe us an explanation for anything. The witch hunt has started and people will look for anything reason to complain. Stop the bellyaching and see what happens. 

Still boot licking.  Amazing

• Like 2
  • Love 1

With the QB room cut in half this week, it will be interesting to see the offensive game plan and how RA is used. Should not be much of a rotation, but would be nice for HG to get some game time. It would seem to be a spread them out, run heavy, block the guy in front of you, three receiver set kind of game. 

10 minutes ago, AU120289 said:

With the QB room cut in half this week, it will be interesting to see the offensive game plan and how RA is used. Should not be much of a rotation, but would be nice for HG to get some game time. It would seem to be a spread them out, run heavy, block the guy in front of you, three receiver set kind of game. 

I’m betting it won’t be that simple. I do think we see an overall change in game plan due it mainly being designed for RA.

Edited by Hank2020

3 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

No, the poster is absolutely correct. 

No he’s not. Of course the fans deserve to know what the QB status is, after an at home blowout to a Big 10 team. Come on. Don’t be silly. We’re in week 4 of the season. People go to games, donate, by gear, travel hundreds of miles a year to support this team. 

23 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Coach Harsin doesn't owe us an explanation for anything.

4 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

skeptical-chris-carey.gif.30e522974a3ebcb324dd5602deec4a96.gif

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

on the 9/23 auburn articles TJ's dad speaks out and it is very interesting........

I heard that, IMO Dad should’ve never said a word and Zack is an ass for even bringing him on the show.  Dad sounded like he was blaming the coaches for crappy playcalling, the olinemen for their crappy execution, etc.  He admitted his son could’ve made better decisions, but never addressed TJs INT’s.  Just a bad interview from an aggravated parent of a player and neither helps TJ or AUBURN right now.

• Like 1