Happy Gameday!! Beat Mizzou

AUBwins

Happy gameday!!! For the happiness of the kids and because I love Auburn University, I am really hoping we blow them out.  I hope the O-line suddenly becomes stellar, our 2nd string QB plays so well that our 4th string doesn’t see the field, and that the only turnovers are theirs.  😁 I hope our coaches are coaching for their lives and it is successful.  Given all that, I’m still wearing my new unlucky shirt. Hoping to break the bad mojo. 😂😂

Waaaaaaaar Eagle!!! 

• Like 4

I'm hoping that Holden Geriner has a great coming out party and breathes hope into the football program. I think he's been the most talented QB on the team since he walked on campus. Would a year's redshirt have been a good thing? Yes, but that's a luxury we no longer have.

Also, the times have changed. True freshman QB's are making their mark all across college football. Bo Nix led Auburn to a winning season and won an Iron Bowl as a true freshman. It can happen here as well as at some places I don't want to name.

War Eagle!

• Like 1

Yep. Another game day. Another season of Auburn football being irrelevant. Sitting here watching Gameday remembering times in the past. Sorry for being Debbie Downer but that’s how I feel. We should beat Missou. Hooray……WDE 

• Like 1