*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Will Cadillac stay on with the new staff

Cadillac, Ike, and Etheridge could possibly be retained if the new coach likes them

I think this is the first time I've ever watched an Auburn game and not been nervous as hell during a tied game in the fourth quarter just feeling an idc feeling. Anybody else?

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 5

I know Robby hasn’t done the greatest but it doesn’t seem that the offense was tweaked much to fit his skill set. It seems this is the same offense TJ would run. Not much zone read to make the defense react to anything. Tank and Hunter are getting direct handoffs running into brick walls

20 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

This has NOTHING to do with Gus. So lame. Harsin had the opportunity to recruit a better O-line and he didn't. That's on him. Heupel was able to improve the roster for TN, and it was in worse shape than Auburn. It could've been accomplished if Harsin was actually interested in being a good coach instead of a being a star.  If you think these coaches are effective you are dreaming. The talent level is low, but so is the coaching. It's a problem in both areas.

I can agree to an extent, but most of this line was recruited by former staff and as I said in an earlier post, either never got coached up between two staffs or the talent recruiters who gave them schollys were complete idiots. At this point, I lay blame on both staffs, but honestly, it really doesn’t matter anymore. We are the worst team in the SEC and that’s not changing this year. Hell, Wake Forest is a much smaller school and it has been better coached than anything AU has limped onto the field with in the last 4 or 5 years. Also, with the way this team and coaching staff look, even a win is no longer a win. This is rock bottom and AU seems to hit it every 4 to 5 years. I really miss Dye and TT at this point. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CR said:

Harsin preaches unity, toughness and discipline. His team has none of the three. Hes nothing but an empty Under Armour sleveless hoodie.

We don't know what Harsin preaches. We know what he says in pressers. His players, this team, does not exude any of the high-character traits we're used to seeing from Auburn men / players / teams. This year's football team does not embody the Auburn Creed.