I cannot believe what I'm seeing today

Swamp Eagle

5 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

...Mizzou is tied with the worst team in the SEC midway through the 4th quarter.

Lol. Yep. We are about to give it right back to them. This team is so inept, but there are ZERO words for this Boise staff. Fire them all whenever. I can’t waste anymore Saturdays watching this crap. 

• Like 2

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

Lol. Yep. We are about to give it right back to them. This team is so inept, but there are ZERO words for this Boise staff. Fire them all whenever. I can’t waste anymore Saturdays watching this crap. 

I tried to hang in there, but they have to go at some point. 

• Like 2

Seeing is believing. Believing is seeing. Let the mediocrity wash over you. You will beleive that Harsin couldn’t Coach my sons PeeWee team. 

1 hour ago, au701948 said:

Really feel for the players. I do. They deserve better.

Yes they do. They deserve much much better than this clown show....

Edited by Tigerbelle

2 hours ago, jptiger said:

Seeing is believing. Believing is seeing. Let the mediocrity wash over you. You will beleive that Harsin couldn’t Coach my sons PeeWee team. 

Mediocrity?!?

we aspire to be mediocre!

Offense is terrible, so vanilla. No sweeps, draws, screen or shuttle passes. The best play Auburn has is for Robby to drop back to pass, gets pressured , then has to escape with his feet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

They had us beat if he doesn't drop the ball on his own. And they don't miss a chip shot. Only Harsin could get a win that for both fan bases feels like a loss.

To me, this is a loss. This is an empty win. Mizzou won this game. Another thought, Kiesau is by far the worst OC since Noel Mazzone.  This was the Super Bowl for this team. Please send this whole staff back out west. I would gladly take the App State coaching staff at this point. AU is so far below irrelevance, at this point, that, well nothing. This football program is irrelevant. 

• Sad 1

• WarTiger changed the title to I cannot believe what I'm seeing today