***Official Missouri Post-Game Thread***

Didba

13 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I was so upset when both Bo and Rock entered the portal, never thought I would say this, but now I’m wondering why Rock came back. Cadillac is a heck of a guy!

Rock? You mean Tank?

• Like 1

The one silver lining I saw yesterday is they never quit.  As bad as it was, and it was putrid at best, they never quit.  That is why I don’t think you get rid of the HC in the middle of the season.  For whatever reason those guys who could have gone elsewhere bought into what Harsin was selling.  I understand all the reasons for cutting him loose ASAP but I think the school owes it to the players to give them the best chance to be successful the rest of the season and we have no assistants that could step into the HC position and do better.  Just send him and his tater boys back to Boise on November 27 with their pockets full of money and move on from there.  Hopefully the coaching search will have proceeded behind the scenes and the new staff will be ready to hit the ground running then.  They are going to have a big job in front of them.  

• Like 1

A W is a W, but this one is a 2 bagger.

Is it sad that I wanted us to lose so we could go ahead and fire Harsin now?    It going to happen.   Might as well rip the band aid off now.

3 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

image.png

I just had a senior moment. Asking myself "when did Mizzou fumble?! I don't remember that!" 

Oh, yeah, THAT fumble.

5 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

image.png

We finally won the critical turnover battle. We needed both of them with some luck thrown in to pull off a big W.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 2:41 PM, murpjf88 said:

Got a shot at Western Kentucky.

WK can throw the ball. They will score! There defense is not good so it will be a question of if we can just run the ball to a victory. But if not, we're in trouble!

On 9/24/2022 at 7:40 PM, alexava said:

I fished until 1:30. Watched recording with zero idea about anything. I’m glad I didn’t rush. 

6851DA1E-4737-4E01-8BB7-BA41E28E29F2.jpeg

Where did you catch those?

On 10/2/2022 at 8:33 AM, Bottomfeeder said:

Where did you catch those?

In a dewatering area on Wheeler Wildlife Refuge. Have to cart a kayak a half mile to get to it. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 3:24 PM, autan said:

We finally won the critical turnover battle. We needed both of them with some luck thrown in to pull off a big W.

Shows the impact TO’s have in any game outcome.