***Official Missouri Post-Game Thread***

Didba

33 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Instead of being embarrassed that Missouri lost the game (Auburn didn't win) they're celebrating like they won the National Championship. Every person in that locker room should be pissed at the way the played not happy.

Pathetic.

If I'm on a football team and I win a game, I'm going to celebrate.  You think those guys weren't busting their butt?  I think it is ridiculous to criticize a football team for celebrating a victory.  

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, JWShewmake said:

I thought the people who participated in this site knew something about football.  Who in their right mind would be calling for Harsin to be fired when the problem is clearly a lack of players on the offensive and defensive lines.  Those players were recruited by Gus and they are all we have got.  It does not matter who plays quarterback or running back if the opposing defense is always in our backfield to tackle, pressure or sack.  To blame Harsin for the same reasons Gus was fired is not only wrong, it shows a total lack of understanding of the game.  You may not like Harsin because he is not part of the good ole boy network, but that is no reason not to give the man a chance to succeed.  You are playing right into the hands of the sports reporters and sports editorialists who would love to see Auburn's program destroyed because most of them are Alabama graduates.   Sometimes you get what  you wish for and if you do, the Auburn program will be setback another five or six years.  Let's show some class after all you are supposed to be Auburn fans.

JWShewmake

Because as they say fans are stupid, which they are.

• Facepalm 1

35 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

There's nothing wrong with a coach who knows how to contain himself on the sidelines. I actually like that about him. 

Yes, this is another unnecessary criticism.  He got criticized for too much emotion in the locker room and criticized for not enough emotion on the sideline. 

Welp the mystic of crazy things can happen at Jordan Hare lives on. Dude just flat out dropped the ball without anyone hitting him and the kicker missed a chippy that was straight on .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, murpjf88 said:

Things we learned from this game..... TJ Finley didn't win the starting job because he was any good. He won it because he was the best of the worst.

I told my brother when they said our OC mentioned Geriner was almost as good as the starters, I wasn't sure if that was a brag or dig at Geriner at this point.

10 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

If I'm on a football team and I win a game, I'm going to celebrate.  You think those guys weren't busting their butt?  I think it is ridiculous to criticize a football team for celebrating a victory.  

If I'm on a football team and I win because the other team misses a chip shot field goal and drops the ball at the 1 yard line. I'm not gonna act like I won a national championship.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Yes, this is another unnecessary criticism.  He got criticized for too much emotion in the locker room and criticized for not enough emotion on the sideline. 

Disagree. Timing is the key.  His emotion or lack thereof is misplaced like a comedian with no timing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EagleEye67 said:

My SO just texted me, "Is the game over?  How did it go?"

What the h*ll do I say??? 😂

Missouri lost.  

1 hour ago, JWShewmake said:

I thought the people who participated in this site knew something about football.  Who in their right mind would be calling for Harsin to be fired when the problem is clearly a lack of players on the offensive and defensive lines.  Those players were recruited by Gus and they are all we have got.  It does not matter who plays quarterback or running back if the opposing defense is always in our backfield to tackle, pressure or sack.  To blame Harsin for the same reasons Gus was fired is not only wrong, it shows a total lack of understanding of the game.  You may not like Harsin because he is not part of the good ole boy network, but that is no reason not to give the man a chance to succeed.  You are playing right into the hands of the sports reporters and sports editorialists who would love to see Auburn's program destroyed because most of them are Alabama graduates.   Sometimes you get what  you wish for and if you do, the Auburn program will be setback another five or six years.  Let's show some class after all you are supposed to be Auburn fans.

JWShewmake

Didn’t know Nick had a burner account on here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

This. 

Will you promise me to not be negative as hell when the next coach is hired unless it’s freeze?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, shuebru said:

So at this point, I assume he made it off the field with his job intact.  Maybe tomorrow?

The only team that fires anybody that fast was USC west.  They didnt want to pay for a seat on the plane for Lane Kiffin. 

2 minutes ago, cptau said:

The only team that fires anybody that fast was USC west.  They didnt want to pay for a seat on the plane for Lane Kiffin. 

Arizona State says “hello”. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

3 minutes ago, Tigers77 said:

Only if we rehire Gus 😂😂

qewfd.gif.52e1ec305cedb482293bd8da183f5917.gif

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Barkchevious said:

If we fire Harsin, Kiesau and Schmedding go at the same time, right?  Coach Zac has to become HC doesn’t he?  

No, they are under contract. If they walk out they lose a lot of money. 

Now, whether or not we keep them is a different story.