2023 AU Gymnastics

AUreo

Bad steps by Arky vault. First true mistake of meet. But will likely drop that score

That was a gorgeous bar routine. 

Booo. 9.95 by 1 judge.  9.975 for Suni. 

2 minutes ago, AUreo said:

Arky is much improved, they will be tough later in the season...

They are a bit pesky now

Cassie 9.80 we are doing well with these tough judges.  Felt several scores low.  Almost just keeping Arky in it. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Cassie 9.80 we are doing well with these tough judges.  Felt several scores low.  Almost just keeping Arky in it. 

Yes, questionable scoring! UCLA bonus?

Edited by AUreo

Man, I don't get it. I watch LSU before this, and their scores are high with a few noticeable wobbles. I watch Auburn, we get like 9.7-9.825 with nothing noticeable. Hate to complain about judges, bit we seem to get scored much more strictly for some reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Amazing how the scores are matching

Not like the win-loss record matters very much though. We need 197.5+ for national seeding. Not happening tonight 

• Like 2

Just now, BigBlueWDE said:

Man, I don't get it. I watch LSU before this, and their scores are high with a few noticeable wobbles. I watch Auburn, we get like 9.7-9.825 with nothing noticeable. Hate to complain about judges, bit we seem to get scored much more strictly for some reason

We need to land more superstars like Haleigh Bryant, Leann Wong, and K.DiCello, etc - name recognition is a big part of it... 

• Like 2

Suni with 9.85. She had a few slight wobbles but still feels low.  They must hit hard on wobbles. 

• Like 1