This is different now to me

cole256

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

In what way has the administration here at AUF denied you the credit you so richly deserve for liking Deion for the Auburn HC job?  Who called you stupid for saying it?  

Let's do it this way when have you said anything to me besides when you are coming in saying some random person complained. But it's cool for you guys to beat on your chest for whatever reason

And the search feature sucks now at least on mobile but it's on here a while ago I brought up Sanders and I was laughed at and such

Edited by cole256

2 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Wanna bet?  

If you aren't getting credit or acknowledgement, then you are a VICTIM of underappreciation. If the admins don't care for you too much, then that means you are a VICTIM of their negative feelings about you. If you were called stupid for saying we needed Sanders, then you are a VICTIM of ridicule and scorn. And you make it a point to draw attention to your victimhood rather frequently, just like in the second quoted text box.

Oh you still talking when nobody wants you too? So if that's true then you have to be a victim because every time I post you slither up and say I said that I know everything and you don't know anything....especially in the basketball forum.

You've had this hard on every since then actually, I literally can't get you to stop talking to me because you were so hurt by somebody that didn't say one word to you.

So if I'm a victim then you certainly are a sufferer. 

But nah I just say what it is. If that triggers you I don't know how to express myself enough to how much I could care less

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Oh you still talking when nobody wants you too? So if that's true then you have to be a victim because every time I post you slither up and say I said that I know everything and you don't know anything....especially in the basketball forum.

You've had this hard on every since then actually, I literally can't get you to stop talking to me because you were so hurt by somebody that didn't say one word to you.

So if I'm a victim then you certainly are a sufferer. 

But nah I just say what it is. If that triggers you I don't know how to express myself enough to how much I could care less

I've been getting enough like reactions that I think somebody likes what I'm saying.

But nah, you think you can just shrug your shoulders and brush off the three indictments I landed you with. That's okay though. I don't expect you to be reasonable.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

I've been getting enough like reactions that I think somebody likes what I'm saying.

But nah, you think you can just shrug your shoulders and brush off the three indictments I landed you with. That's okay though. I don't expect you to be reasonable.

Lol indictments. The other mods don't even like you. But no you're not important enough to be honest. If i thought anything of you I'd do a back and forth. You're just around to do this. Like I said I went years without talking to you

Yeah I'm sure Mikey and proud will be there to like your posts when you say something to me. Good job 😂

Edited by cole256
  • Dislike 1

Totally unrelated...found this.

Communication Dysfunctions

1. Sensitive Sally: She hides behind, “I am so fragile, you hurt my feeling.” Her motto is, don’t tell me the truth I can’t handle it.

2. Mad Max: He uses rage to keep you from telling him the truth. He intimidates you with his anger.

3. Suicidal Sam: I will kill myself and you will blame yourself the rest of your life if you don’t let me control everything about our lives.

4. Larry the Liar: You never make a point with Larry because he will say anything to win the argument whether or not it’s true.

5. It’s All My Fault, Walt: Walt interrupts every conflict with, “It's all my fault” to shut down the conversation so he won’t have to face the truth.

6. I Stay Mad Chad: I let everyone know if you confront me, it will affect our relationship for the next 100 years. No one wants to tell Chad he is doing something wrong because it’s just too expensive to tell him the truth.

7. Lisa the Loud Mouth: A conversation with Lisa is a community affair because she will start rumors about your attempt to talk to her. Everyone’s afraid to talk to Lisa because half the community will be mad at you by morning.

8. Valerie the Victim: She always paints herself as the victim in every conflict. She knows how to build the Drama Triangle, I am the victim, you are the persecutor, and I cry for a rescuer.

9. Bigot Bob: Hides behind his race, sexual orientation, or his handicap to keep people from telling him the truth.

10. Betty the Boss: Betty uses rank to shut down any conversation in which she is clearly wrong. "I am the boss here!"

11. Smart Art: Art hides behind his huge brain and tries to intimidate his opponent with big words and heady rhetoric (pronounced "red-or-rick") that usually has little to do with the real conflict.

12. Story Lori: Lori tells long stories to deflect conflicts that take forever to complete and that are often impossible to follow. Nobody wants to confront Lori because it will take three hours; and that’s the point.

13. Twist the Truth Ruth: Ruth always twists how and/or when things happen to deflect responsibility for wrongdoing.

14. Silent Violet: She just sits in the chair and says, “I don’t know.” Why did you say that? “I don’t know.” She refuses to engage because she doesn’t want to risk being wrong.

15. Remember November: November brings up things in a conflict that you did wrong 15 years ago as if they happened last week. The goal is to keep you feeling like the guilty party in the room so they don’t have to deal with the truth at hand. You can’t ever confront something in them because they are still hurting from some failure of yours a decade ago.
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol indictments. The other mods don't even like you. But no you're not important enough to be honest. If i thought anything of you I'd do a back and forth. You're just around to do this. Like I said I went years without talking to you

Yeah I'm sure Mikey and proud will be there to like your posts when you say something to me. Good job 😂

Man, you sure think a lot of yourself. Pretty sad, actually. But it's to be expected with your type, so I'm really not surprised. You don't pay attention all that well, but then that's not exactly unexpected, either. Meh, whatever.

20 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Man, you sure think a lot of yourself. Pretty sad, actually. But it's to be expected with your type, so I'm really not surprised. You don't pay attention all that well, but then that's not exactly unexpected, either. Meh, whatever.

Lol this coming from the guy who tried to big up himself because he can do math and he reads......lol ok bro. Whatever 😂

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Let's do it this way when have you said anything to me besides when you are coming in saying some random person complained. But it's cool for you guys to beat on your chest for whatever reason

I’ve participated in discussions about football and basketball with you plenty of times that didn’t involve coming to you about complaints. 

Whatever issues you may have with some folks here (or they with you), if you’re coming away with the take that somehow I’m an enemy, that’s flat out amazing. 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

And the search feature sucks now at least on mobile but it's on here a while ago I brought up Sanders and I was laughed at and such

By admins?  Mods?  And who cares anyway?  It’s a public message board and opinions will get critiqued. That’s literally the point of a message board. Maybe folks didn’t think it was a good idea when you first said it but circumstances have changed. They value the immediate impact he’d make on recruiting more than they did several months ago. I mean - you’ve been somewhat validated. Why not just enjoy it rather than publicly lament that people didn’t recognize your obvious prophetic genius earlier?

Sheesh.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It’s a public message board and opinions will get critiqued. That’s literally the point of a message board

Pot meet kettle 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, DAG said:

Pot meet kettle 

You’re talking to a guy that’s been on this board for going on 25 years. If you think I can’t handle critique of my opinion you’re out of your gourd. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

You’re talking to a guy that’s been on this board for going on 25 years

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

gourd

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886uwu01xk0wi2jhsfo8e

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I’ve participated in discussions about football and basketball with you plenty of times that didn’t involve coming to you about complaints. 

Whatever issues you may have with some folks here (or they with you), if you’re coming away with the take that somehow I’m an enemy, that’s flat out amazing. 

By admins?  Mods?  And who cares anyway?  It’s a public message board and opinions will get critiqued. That’s literally the point of a message board. Maybe folks didn’t think it was a good idea when you first said it but circumstances have changed. They value the immediate impact he’d make on recruiting more than they did several months ago. I mean - you’ve been somewhat validated. Why not just enjoy it rather than publicly lament that people didn’t recognize your obvious prophetic genius earlier?

Sheesh.  

Enemy? Absolutely not. But treat me like other members no way as well. My point is why is it a problem if I do it but it's cool if you guys do it?  

And actually I could've been better the way I worded that, but no there hasn't been a mod that called me stupid......lately 😂

You need to get rid of red though....worst mod ever. You want to talk about butt hurt? He might be proud tiger burner account

• Like 1