This is different now to me

cole256

5 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I have a solution to all this... make Cole256 a mod... there problem solved

I tried to become one once. They told there wasn't any openings then made zeek one a week later 😂😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

So uh, sorry to distract from this very meaningful discussion but according to Rant, Hartwell is the favorite for AD now. So long as he doesn’t hire Anderson or Brown I can take it—supposedly a big supporter of NIL.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, AUwent said:

So uh, sorry to distract from this very meaningful discussion but according to Rant, Hartwell is the favorite for AD now. So long as he doesn’t hire Anderson or Brown I can take it—supposedly a big supporter of NIL.

Don't we have an inside scoop on him from someone on the forum? A cousin maybe?

Who needs a cup of coffee when you can just read the last couple pages of this thread?  I'm now fired up to take on LSU...

giphy.gif.3bf08d67b297c6c601efc017c84eb317.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, fredst said:

What is it about those really extreme serial killers that makes you want to learn about them? Like what makes Hannibal Lecter a favorite movie character I guess 🤔

I watch all the serial killer documentaries/docuseries on Netflix, I find them fascinating.  I'm just a boring IT dude so I need to spice up my life a bit.  I'm also watching the Dahmer series right now.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol this coming from the guy who tried to big up himself because he can do math and he reads......lol ok bro. Whatever 😂

Huh? I've mentioned that I'm a writer (something I have done professionally, not just as a hobby) and I'm getting close to finishing my math degree, but I didn't realize mentioning it was "big up[ping]" myself. Would you like me to go through the subjects you have "big upped" yourself as being an expert of, and everybody who disagrees with you is just wrong? Or is it okay for you to do?

10 hours ago, cbo said:

Mods ganging up on @cole256to prove they don't gang up on Cole. 

Well, to be fair, he kinda *did* call us to confrontation by victimizing himself with direct regard to AUF administration in that OP. I can see how we should just ignore that and let him create whatever reality he wants for himself. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

16 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Well, to be fair, he kinda *did* call us to confrontation by victimizing himself with direct regard to AUF administration in that OP. I can see how we should just ignore that and let him create whatever reality he wants for himself. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

If we're being honest, you did antagonize him and were the spark that sent this thread spiraling.  It wasn't @cole256's OP

Edited by W.E.D

Just now, W.E.D said:

If we're being honest, you did antagonize him and were the spark that sent this thread spiraling 

So, he gets to talk crap about how we mistreat him, and we aren't allowed to respond. Duly noted.

Us? 😂😂😂😂   NOBODY even thinks of you. You just keep talking for whatever reason. When mods are brought up nobody thinks of you. I don't know why you keep trying to make yourself be something you're not

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

So, he gets to talk crap about how we mistreat him, and we aren't allowed to respond. Duly noted.

He didn't mention "mods" in his post.  You made it about Mods and yourself and sent this thread into a tail spin. 

Just calling balls and strikes here.

• Thanks 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

He didn't mention "mods" in his post.  You made it about Mods and yourself and sent this thread into a tail spin. 

Just calling balls and strikes here.

He mentioned the administration. The moderators are part of the administration. We aren't full admins, but he was calling out the people who run the message board. If you really can't understand that, then I suspect your incomprehension is willful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

If we're being honest, you did antagonize him and were the spark that sent this thread spiraling 

If you were interested and just looked (you shouldn't be for him) you would see this guy literally was hurt because people would ask me questions in the basketball forum.

Since then he comes around when I post to start arguments, then he'll say something to the extent of he didn't realize he was doing doing it.....then he'll be right back. 

Follows me around saying the same made up lies over and over. Can't see the irony of him telling me he feels when I post I'm saying everybody else is wrong.....as he follows me and keep posting because he was hurt that he was wrong

• Like 1

Notice how the real admin posted twice and we are cool and it's done. Notice how the other mods are in the thread and we're cool. Everybody moved on......But continue to prove my point

What I find interesting is some MODs t didn’t take it that way at all but others…sounds more personal to me. The MOD thing is a red herring to me 

• Thanks 1