This is different now to me

cole256

35 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I think the perspective is pretty clear that you don't care for @cole256, as he correctly stated in his OP and set you off.

You know, it's funny, you've been coming at me for stirring things up, but no one has been able to answer my post highlighting the way he plays victim. Are you conceding that I have a point, or is there some other rebuttal coming somewhere down the road?

It's pretty clear whose side you're on, too.

5 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

You know, it's funny, you've been coming at me for stirring things up, but no one has been able to answer my post highlighting the way he plays victim. Are you conceding that I have a point, or is there some other rebuttal coming somewhere down the road?

I answered it. I said I didn't. I just tell what happens. It is you and of course Mikey that said otherwise.

What about you? Have you answered any of the many things highlighted about yourself? 

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

I know you have to take up for him but you can't spin it. I went years without any interactions with this guy, he became hurt at something when he started visiting the basketball forum and now lately he's starting up every couple of weeks....those are facts no opinion. Can't spin it. NOBODY on here says admin and thinks of red. Not one person

You went years without interactions with me because you spent years on my blocked list before I finally decided to start calling you on your BS. And that's the reason you hate me so much.

Just now, Rednilla said:

You went years without interactions with me because you spent years on my blocked list before I finally decided to start calling you on your BS. And that's the reason you hate me so much.

Whoa Rednilla. Never seen you like this 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

So are you saying the reason we haven't interacted is because I was on your blocked list and I was trying to interact with you but couldn't?

Hate you? Why can't you understand you are a nobody to me? Why would I hate you? And what have you called out? Lol you are hilarious, you are no different than Mikey or proud tiger. And believe it or not you have plenty of people who don't like you either.....you are not special

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I wish I knew how to do that emoji thing where the little guy has popcorn and a drink

i got my pot vape on full blast................

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tigers77 said:

This board is fun. 

EC50FA91-5593-47A0-9176-FA9761B23542.jpeg

anyone stop in for a cold one yet?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So are you saying the reason we haven't interacted is because I was on your blocked list and I was trying to interact with you but couldn't?

No, I'm saying that your posts were blocked from my view, so I didn't feel compelled to respond to them.

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You know this guy?

Yeah I do. Iono what past passing you guys have. Clearly I am not in tune with what the interactions have been, but we have had convos on and off of here. 

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

No, I'm saying that your posts were blocked from my view, so I didn't feel compelled to respond to them.

Well think. That really doesn't explain why we didn't interact. I guess you said that because you wanted to say I was on your blocked list as if anybody cares but we didn't interact because I don't care about you. I would say and you don't care about me but I was on your blocked list you just said. But any way it goes you are irrelevant to me. You weren't on my block list and I still didn't try to interact with you because you literally offered nothing of value. I didn't like you or dislike you. 

I've made a bunch of friends here, I constantly have people dm ing me to a point I my inbox is always full. I have people that check in we talk about our families we are friends. I have a select group of people who don't like me. Pretty much all of the same type of people. A bunch of them are from rural Georgia and a few others. They all dislike me for the same stuff. One of 3 reasons.  I am absolutely fine with that. 

I have asked you ever since the first time you were hurt to just stop talking to me. I don't want to back and forth with you. You don't even talk football. Like what am I arguing with you about. You don't have to keep coming around saying you don't like me. Nobody cares

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah I do. Iono what past passing you guys have. Clearly I am not in tune with what the interactions have been, but we have had convos on and off of here. 

He's just literally hurt because I didn't agree with him about something at least 6 months ago been following me around every since. Says he feel that when I talk I think everybody else is wrong.....He literally does the same thing. That's what's so crazy. Wants to argue and prove his points just like anybody else but he can't see it for whatever reason. 

I didn't even talk to this guy for the first 3-4 years I was on here. 

Edited by cole256
  • Thanks 1

Well think. That really doesn't explain why we didn't interact.

It explains it from my side, now doesn't it? 

But none of the other mods like me, and they've probably been trying to figure out a way to get me off the mod squad for years. No, you don't hate me at all, do you?

Just now, Rednilla said:

It explains it from my side, now doesn't it? 

But none of the other mods like me, and they've probably been trying to figure out a way to get me off the mod squad for years. No, you don't hate me at all, do you?

No actually it doesn't explain it. You could just as easy not have me on ignore and still not interact with me just like I did you and since an interaction requires two people it really doesn't explain anything.

Maybe you should look up the definition of hate. No some of them probably don't like you. You are not a likeable person. And no that doesn't mean I hate you. I don't even know you. 

You doing the typical playing victim stuff triggers my racist dirt bag indicator but I don't know if you are that or not, but still wouldn't hate you. 

On 9/25/2022 at 12:26 PM, cole256 said:

So I know I won't get credit, acknowledged, or whatever because the admin don't too much care for me, but a very long time ago I said we needed Sanders, of course I was stupid and all of that....now over the past week some high profile media has said it and the "insiders" here have mentioned it and now it's ok to say. 

To be fair, I respect you and still think Sanders would be a very poor hire for Auburn.

I think Jackson State -> Auburn is too big of a leap, seems like he hasn't dominated at that lower level like he should when you look at the quality of athletes he has compared to his opponents, and if Auburn's problem is the PTB not liking Harsin then I'm not sure how well they would mesh with a more flashy and abrasive Deion.

That being said, I think he'll get a P5 job in the near future and do well if he hires the right kind of staff around him. His ability to recruit is apparent if nothing else. 

• Thanks 1

No actually it doesn't explain it. You could just as easy not have me on ignore and still not interact with me just like I did you and since an interaction requires two people it really doesn't explain anything.

Maybe you should look up the definition of hate. No some of them probably don't like you. You are not a likeable person. And no that doesn't mean I hate you. I don't even know you. 

You doing the typical playing victim stuff triggers my racist dirt bag indicator but I don't know if you are that or not, but still wouldn't hate you. 

Yes, actually, it does. I had you on ignore (that's the actual function, my apologies for using the wrong terminology, because it did confuse things somewhat, I think), which is why I never interacted with you. I don't remember what happened to make me respond to you the first time, but having you on ignore completely explains why I didn't interact with you in years past.

I find it curious that you say I'm not a likable person right before admitting you don't know me, though. Why did you say none of the mods even like me? Have any of them told you that they don't like me? Or were you simply hating? (The term "hate" has quite a few definitions in practical usage, after all.)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I wish I knew how to do that emoji thing where the little guy has popcorn and a drink

:popcorn:go to the top of your post look for the emoji symbol click on it

31 minutes ago, Zeek said:

To be fair, I respect you and still think Sanders would be a very poor hire for Auburn.

I think Jackson State -> Auburn is too big of a leap, seems like he hasn't dominated at that lower level like he should when you look at the quality of athletes he has compared to his opponents, and if Auburn's problem is the PTB not liking Harsin then I'm not sure how well they would mesh with a more flashy and abrasive Deion.

That being said, I think he'll get a P5 job in the near future and do well if he hires the right kind of staff around him. His ability to recruit is apparent if nothing else. 

I don't see how can come to that conclusion. This is his third year. Jackson State sucked even compared to the other HBCU's he immediately improves their record they didn't have a winning season before 2013. He recruits one off season loses one game wins their division first time in almost a decade. And right now they haven't lost a game.

I don't know why you feel like he has some super team that nobody else hasand I don't know why losing one game makes him lesser but it's your opinion and I respect it. 

To say he would be a very poor hire is absolutely insane to me. It's not just recruiting his coaching ability has been on display as well it's just some of you don't respect it

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Yes, actually, it does. I had you on ignore (that's the actual function, my apologies for using the wrong terminology, because it did confuse things somewhat, I think), which is why I never interacted with you. I don't remember what happened to make me respond to you the first time, but having you on ignore completely explains why I didn't interact with you in years past.

I find it curious that you say I'm not a likable person right before admitting you don't know me, though. Why did you say none of the mods even like me? Have any of them told you that they don't like me? Or were you simply hating? (The term "hate" has quite a few definitions in practical usage, after all.)

Lol. Please don't try that. The slang term hating and saying you hate me are two different things and they aren't similar are at all as nobody use the word hate in that capacity. If you had said hating that would be an entire different meaning but it still wouldn't work because it's you that keeps writing me. You are actually the person hating.

You aren't likeable. I don't have to know you personally to see you aren't likeable on this board. I would need to know you though to go as extreme to hate you. 

As far as the ignore thing I've thoroughly explained how it really doesn't but if you didn't understand it me repeating it won't make you. Like I said I didn't know I was on your ignore, I certainly wouldn't care. You weren't on mine but we didn't interact because you don't offer anything. You putting me on ignore didn't stop me from interacting with you. 

The point is though you keep starting these dumb exchanges. If putting me on ignore is what stops your from doing that them put me back on ignore. Clearly I don't want to talk to you

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

So you admit to antagonizing @cole256and derailing the thread???

Case Closed.

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

before I finally decided to start calling you on your BS

Additional evidence.  Such Mod

Edited by W.E.D
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Whoa Rednilla. Never seen you like this 

Guy really trying his hardest to hammer home that the OP was actually 100% correct 

On 9/25/2022 at 1:26 PM, cole256 said:

because the admin don't too much care for me,

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Please don't try that. The slang term hating and saying you hate me are two different things and they aren't similar are at all as nobody use the word hate in that capacity. If you had said hating that would be an entire different meaning but it still wouldn't work because it's you that keeps writing me. You are actually the person hating.

You aren't likeable. I don't have to know you personally to see you aren't likeable on this board. I would need to know you though to go as extreme to hate you. 

As far as the ignore thing I've thoroughly explained how it really doesn't but if you didn't understand it me repeating it won't make you. Like I said I didn't know I was on your ignore, I certainly wouldn't care. You weren't on mine but we didn't interact because you don't offer anything. You putting me on ignore didn't stop me from interacting with you. 

The point is though you keep starting these dumb exchanges. If putting me on ignore is what stops your from doing that them put me back on ignore. Clearly I don't want to talk to you

Have a pretty good feeling I know exactly why you don't want to talk to me, too. But I've already gone there, so I won't rehash.