This is different now to me

cole256

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

Have a pretty good feeling I know exactly why you don't want to talk to me, too. But I've already gone there, so I won't rehash.

See that wouldnt make sense though because I've proven I didn't talk to way back then. So you saying because I called you out would be dumb. 

You didn't say anything that Mikey and proud and all of the Georgia tigers say every single day. You didn't do it better or anything. You've done nothing really but show you were mad that you lost an argument half a year ago

32 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't see how can come to that conclusion. This is his third year. Jackson State sucked even compared to the other HBCU's he immediately improves their record they didn't have a winning season before 2013. He recruits one off season loses one game wins their division first time in almost a decade. And right now they haven't lost a game.

I don't know why you feel like he has some super team that nobody else hasand I don't know why losing one game makes him lesser but it's your opinion and I respect it. 

To say he would be a very poor hire is absolutely insane to me. It's not just recruiting his coaching ability has been on display as well it's just some of you don't respect it

I respect him as a coach. But let's not ignore that 1 loss was a blow out that came against a 6-5 South Carolina State team. The biggest difference i remember in that game was on the defensive and offensive lines. South Carolina dominated both in the trenches. They mostly have home grown talent.

Granted I'd be surprised if they don't return the favor to whomever makes it to the Celebration bowl this year. But people thought it was a given JSU was going to run away with that game. I think they scored like 10 or 12 points. But he's certainly shown he can coach. For me, it's just not a risk i'd like us to take at this point. 

But we shall see b/c the next selected HC will let the fans know if leadership is serious about being real contenders or going back to the same ole.

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I respect him as a coach. But let's not ignore that 1 loss was a blow out that came against a 6-5 South Carolina State team. The biggest difference i remember in that game was on the defensive and offensive lines. South Carolina dominated both in the trenches. They mostly have home grown talent.

Granted I'd be surprised if they don't return the favor to whomever makes it to the Celebration bowl this year. But people thought it was a given JSU was going to run away with that game. I think they scored like 10 or 12 points. But he's certainly shown he can coach. For me, it's just not a risk i'd like us to take at this point. 

But we shall see b/c the next selected HC will let the fans know if leadership is serious about being real contenders or going back to the same ole.

I imagine a team that was a bottom feeder probably did think they were going to coast and beat that team.....but it's not unheard of. Every coach that you guys that don't want Sanders will have a bad loss on their record as well.

The problem imo is Sanders has something bad it's held against him much greater and when he does good that's not impressive either. Seems like to some there's nothing he can do to be respected but coach under somebody else for 10 years.......

I also don't understand why some of you want to keep doing the same thing over and over. This super conservative, boring, black and white pictures still singing Disney songs during the games.......that's not going to work. If that's what is wanted then just be content sucking it's how I look at it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I imagine a team that was a bottom feeder probably did think they were going to coast and beat that team.....but it's not unheard of. Every coach that you guys that don't want Sanders will have a bad loss on their record as well.

The problem imo is Sanders has something bad it's held against him much greater and when he does good that's not impressive either. Seems like to some there's nothing he can do to be respected but coach under somebody else for 10 years.......

I also don't understand why some of you want to keep doing the same thing over and over. This super conservative, boring, black and white pictures still singing Disney songs during the games.......that's not going to work. If that's what is wanted then just be content sucking it's how I look at it

Wait, we’re singing Disney songs at the games?! I need tickets! Bring on the Poweline!!!

1545339F-0137-4F12-B235-8EC7B3D9DBBD.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

I don't think it will actually happen. I'm just saying he's the only hope really. Anybody else will just be waiting for saban to retire THEN hoping bammer would mess up. The ultimate checkmate would be bammer end up getting him and we keep losing to a coach many said couldn't coach.

I'm sure they'll ban me then 😂😂😂😂

Honestly, I've been through this before as a fan and I hate to think Auburn is going this way....

But it's kinda a; being a loser isnt tolerated, but being a winner isn't mandatory. Type of thing. Lotsa programs are cool with mediocrity and I got a bad feeling Auburn is not only like this now, but has been like this for awhile. It's why they go with mundane boring hires each time, don't need SEC/NC championships, just do aiight and don't rock the boat.

And lotsa people were cool with that until Gus. People love to s*** on Gus, but before his offense brought Auburn an amazing season as OC and another as HC Auburn fans didn't make demands for greatness like they do now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, W.E.D said:

So you admit to antagonizing @cole256and derailing the thread???

Case Closed.

No. The thread was already derailed by whatever Mikey and Cole were talking about that made Cole make a challenge to quote where he has played the victim. Did my comment giving him what he apparently didn't believe existed stir things further? Yes, it did. Does that bother me? No, not particularly. Because it hit home so hard that Cole started hurling sophomoric insults at me. And he needs to understand, on some level, that there are those of us who see through him.

8 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Additional evidence.  Such Mod

via GIPHY

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

See that wouldnt make sense though because I've proven I didn't talk to way back then. So you saying because I called you out would be dumb. 

Huh? Oh, wait, you're saying that your not talking to me was an actual reasoned choice you made, and not that my posts simply didn't hit your radar, meaning you have always had the opinion that I am unlikable, even before you started interacting with me. So that whole thing about the admin not liking you was really a mutual thing, I guess, then? And it actually isn't because of some argument that apparently happened sometime in the last year that no one else seems to remember? Hmm. Imagine that.

Why is it so wrong to call somebody a racist but on the opposite end saying someone is playing a victim is ok?  These are questions I wonder at times on here but know the answer.

The fact this guy is so self absorbed that telling him people don't like him either as he's telling me people don't like me is hilarious. Hurt hurt

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The fact this guy is so self absorbed that telling him people don't like him either as he's telling me people don't like me is hilarious. 

If you had said that people don't like me, that would be one thing. But you said none of the Mods like me. Where the hell did that even come from? The Mods and Admins work together pretty well on here. If one of them had a problem with me, I feel like they would have said something to me after more than a decade as a Moderator. It was comical. It's even more comical that you think it hit home.

4 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Huh? Oh, wait, you're saying that your not talking to me was an actual reasoned choice you made, and not that my posts simply didn't hit your radar, meaning you have always had the opinion that I am unlikable, even before you started interacting with me. So that whole thing about the admin not liking you was really a mutual thing, I guess, then? And it actually isn't because of some argument that apparently happened sometime in the last year that no one else seems to remember? Hmm. Imagine that.

Lol. It really hurt you that you aren't likeable. Lol. Literally everything you say to me applies to you. I don't even know what all that gibberish you just wrote mean and you don't either. I'm not ignoring you anymore though I can go all day with you everyday and expose you. I tried to be nice with it. 

Look at your interaction with wed. He can't state his opinion, you just have to be right. That's what you say about me right? Have you proven a point yet? If so what is it? What point are you making? Do you have any thoughts on football? Are you a racist? Why are you trying to make me be a victim? Are you a victim? Who do you think is backing you? Do you really not know people don't too much care for you on here either? 

Just now, cole256 said:

Lol. It really hurt you that you aren't likeable. Lol. Literally everything you say to me applies to you. I don't even know what all that gibberish you just wrote mean and you don't either. I'm not ignoring you anymore though I can go all day with you everyday and expose you. I tried to be nice with it. 

Look at your interaction with wed. He can't state his opinion, you just have to be right. That's what you say about me right? Have you proven a point yet? If so what is it? What point are you making? Do you have any thoughts on football? Are you a racist? Why are you trying to make me be a victim? Are you a victim? Who do you think is backing you? Do you really not know people don't too much care for you on here either? 

Pot meet kettle.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Have you proven a point yet?

Yes, I did. I quoted a run-on sentence from your OP and explained how you played the victim card three times in that one excerpt.

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

If you had said that people don't like me, that would be one thing. But you said none of the Mods like me. Where the hell did that even come from? The Mods and Admins work together pretty well on here. If one of them had a problem with me, I feel like they would have said something to me after more than a decade as a Moderator. It was comical. It's even more comical that you think it hit home.

Oh you thought you have to like people to work well with them.....wow. I promise you nobody thinks of you when people think of the mods on here. And nothing is more comical than the hit home stuff. The fact that now you are trying to start an argument of saying mine hit home and yours didn't is comical. The fact you are using the phrase hit home is comical. 

You trying to save face with your hate hating stuff earlier is comical. We are two completely different people. I doubt there's anything you can say to me that I will even take serious. This is a big joke to me

5 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Pot meet kettle.

That's exactly what I've been saying to you from the start. It's why your posts at me is so hilarious and lame

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

Honestly, I've been through this before as a fan and I hate to think Auburn is going this way....

But it's kinda a; being a loser isnt tolerated, but being a winner isn't mandatory. Type of thing. Lotsa programs are cool with mediocrity and I got a bad feeling Auburn is not only like this now, but has been like this for awhile. It's why they go with mundane boring hires each time, don't need SEC/NC championships, just do aiight and don't rock the boat.

And lotsa people were cool with that until Gus. People love to s*** on Gus, but before his offense brought Auburn an amazing season as OC and another as HC Auburn fans didn't make demands for greatness like they do now.

It's going to be hard to actually talk football on here right now 😂 

You have a mod who keeps derailing wanting to fight. It's so corny

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That's exactly what I've been saying to you from the start. It's why your posts at me is so hilarious and lame

So you're admitting what I'm saying about you is true, then? Or is this just more of that "I know you are, but what am I?" crap?

Look, let's just stop. I'm tired of this. So go ahead and get the last word like you know you always have to do, and I will try not to respond this time, no matter what parting jab you try to throw.

8 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Yes, I did. I quoted a run-on sentence from your OP and explained how you played the victim card three times in that one excerpt.

Lol no you didn't. You proved my point. I said admin didn't care for me then you fought to say you are an admin and you don't care for me........then said if you don't care for me that makes me a victim.

I said I'm not a victim then you said I am a victim of the mods.....😂 this is so dumb

3 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

So you're admitting what I'm saying about you is true, then? Or is this just more of that "I know you are, but what am I?" crap?

Look, let's just stop. I'm tired of this. So go ahead and get the last word like you know you always have to do, and I will try not to respond this time, no matter what parting jab you try to throw.

I don't even know what you are trying to say. I suspect you don't either. But no, nothing you are saying is true, you are saying a bunch of opinions.

But cool please go away. I'll see you again in a month or whatever when you come back wanting to fight again 😂

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

then said if you don't care for me that makes me a victim.

Oh good grief. Just to be clear, it doesn't matter what my opinion of you actually is, the fact that you felt the need to make the statement that the admin doesn't like you in your OP means that you were playing the victim card by telling everyone that we don't like you. (For the record, I'm using the plural of the pronoun because I took you to be talking about the administration as a whole, but I'm not really trying to speak for everybody in the administration in saying that you aren't liked, because I don't know for sure what all the others think of you, and I'm not going to pretend that I do.)

Also, just for the record, Cole, I wasn't vowing to leave you alone for the duration of our stay on AUF, only trying to end this round of the open sparring.

Edited by Rednilla
addendum

Mkay.

I'm not even going to say if it was me or another mod/admin that locked this thread.

But, what I want everyone to know, and I do mean everyone, is that the moderators on this site are an all voluntary group, WE ARE A TEAM. If you feel somehow wronged here, take it to PM. No passive aggressive posting alluding to any damn thing, and no individual attacks should ever be necessary or tolerated, please be civil. We're all AU fans here so believe it or not it's OUR teams(pick a sport), if you need a refresher course, read the board rules and for Gods sake take them to heart.

Thank you, and carry on. THE END.  :au:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1