Harsin's Recruits

kennypowers

15 hours ago, Viper said:

Yup and is why I didn't laugh at FSU's perennial OL issues post-Jimbo. Because if it can happen to FSU, it can happen to any program.

I'm afraid we're in for more of the same unless we land a rockstar HC.

Oh wait...there's one now......

deion-sanders.gif

As the late great Shug used to say, "You are so right, Carl".

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 3:42 AM, milehighfan said:

Auburn will have a very hard time scoring points this year because the OL is soooo bad. If you think the current OL is bad just wait until next year when this bunch that couldn't push me out of the way is gone. Hopefully, we'll have recruited some new beef that can do more than just take up space.

How did this same group win 6 games last year and perform well in the Iron Bowl?  Because they were placed in situations that allowed them to mask some of their weaknesses.  That isn't being done now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

How did this same group win 6 games last year and perform well in the Iron Bowl?  Because they were placed in situations that allowed them to mask some of their weaknesses.  That isn't being done now.

The same group had Bo Nix running for his life and ultimately ended his career at Auburn. Then without that running quarterback, they lost several games. 

So far the only P5 game we did not lose (cough) recently was Missouri, and we had a quarterback that could run for his life.

But overall I do agree that the new OC and same offensive line coach are terrible. The game plan and the schemes are just not working… with what they have to work with. 
They should have changed it for Missouri. They will have to change it for LSU or we will not score without a pick six. 

• Like 2