Predict the score this weekend vs LSU

gr82b4au

LSU is a better team in every area, even though they are not very good IMO. 

Only thing I can hope for is that the Jordan Hare voodoo strikes again…

I do think we actually keep this close, even though it could be really bad. 

17-10 lsu 

Edited by gr82b4au

I need to sleep on this because if CBH would tweak the offense to make it fit Robby more this game would be really interesting. The last couple of times when LSU weren’t very good and visited Auburn they got blasted

Advanced stats show LSU is pretty efficient on offense and above average on defense. As for us? Well....lol

LSU will stack the box like Mizzou did in the second half and dare Auburn to beat them in the air. I hope they dial up or try to attempt some explosive plays on offense. Only way we have a shot to win this. Tank needs to get in on the passing game. Forcing turnovers would help but that's quite an ask for this defense.

image.png

image.png

Edit: Forgot my score

LSU  24

Auburn 10

Edited by woodford
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, e808 said:

I need to sleep on this because if CBH would tweak the offense to make it fit Robby more this game would be really interesting. The last couple of times when LSU weren’t very good and visited Auburn they got blasted

If the tweaking doesn't involve bringing in 5 OLs from the portal  this week, dream on.

Edited by Swamp Eagle

35 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

If the tweaking doesn't involve bringing in 5 OLs from the portal  this week, dream on.

So far the scheme or play calling has been to what the oline is worst at trying to go toe to toe. Get guys out in space and work the edges. They have had some success there. If Auburn continues to run the pro style and keep everyone jumbled up of course they have no shot. 

I just want to get through the game without any weather delays.  Even if that means I am nice and moist when the game ends.