NIL: Auburn football's deals are double the national average

cbo

On 9/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, CR said:

A Zac Blackerby fluff piece trying to deflect Harsins recruiting failures on to NIL issues.

Drew Fabianich is AU General Manager & Director of scouting and he contributed to this piece.  Perhaps he's the one fluffing up the new OTV NIL in order to get the news out to prospects that Auburn is well above average with NIL? 

On 9/29/2022 at 9:54 PM, GTNupe11 said:

God, I didn't think this had to be explained to grown ups. Preparation is like 50% of my job. And me preparing adequately has a direct reflection on how well I do my job. 

Pretty sure all the time an attorney spends 'in the books', research, interviews, investigation, etc before he/she gets to the courtroom is considered "work."

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2022 at 7:07 PM, shabby said:

Well that makes our lack of recruiting even more inexplicable 

We didnt even jump on the NIL bandwagon for almost a year after virtually every other tier 1 school Reason was Harsin didnt "buy into it" (THE biggest reason talent transferred and BOT stroked out last Winter). Harsin's come around (kind of like a 1995 realization that computers are not a fad) and the funds should be there (scratching my head how that '22 info's verifiable before '22 tax filings) but we're LATE to the game. Chatter about firing Harsin probably more than offsets monster NIL funds now.