Juicy Tidbits

AUApostle

Does anybody have any juicy tidbits they'd like to share with the board today?  Things are getting a little stale at the moment, but I think it's because folks who know aren't speaking up.  What do you guys know?

• Like 1

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Just spoke to a friend checking on us because of the hurricane who played football at Auburn and he says Prime has a shot at HC.

Where’s the juicy tidbit about how y’all are doing 🤷🏻‍♂️?

10 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Auburn will be 4-1 and jeers will lesson although the witch hunt will continue. 

Yeah and they might be 3-2, why they play the games and glad your optimistic but not sure what they have done so far that warrants that level of optimism. Hope they come out and look like a different team then they have the last couple of games but so far based on what they have shown there is a reason that LSU is favored. 

In its last seven games against Power 5 opponents going back to last season’s win at Ole Miss, Auburn has been out-scored 116-21 in the second half. AU is just 9 of 49 (18.4 percent) on third down conversions and averaging 2.9 rushing yards per carry. - source  https://auburn.rivals.com/news/second-halves-of-futility-auburn-tigers-football

I mean those stats are just dreadful...but hey CBH has a plan just watch...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Auburn will be 4-1 and jeers will lesson although the witch hunt will continue. 

The kool-aid is strong with this one.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CR said:

The kool-aid is strong with this one.

Nah, the kool-aid actually ended people's lives.  This is more of a magic mushroom situation.

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

In short, Saturday is decision day. 

It will take a miracle, or maybe 3 like we had in the Missou game. Crazy things always happen in the LSU game…

42 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I can tell you that the heavy hitters that make decisions will be in attendance Saturday and are ready to see how it shakes out. 

I hope the heavy hitters spend most of their time talking about coaching candidate replacements.

• Haha 1

Yesterday, Justin Ferguson from The Auburn Observer was on our local radio. He said Harsin won't be back next year regardless. He said the question that keeps looming is if he loses to LSU do you axe him the next day because many don't want this festering into the Georgia game. 

He said Harsin fans keep saying, "He hasn't been given enough time." He said he replies with "And what has he done since he's been at Auburn that shows you he should get another year?" 

I don't know much about Justin Ferguson but that's what he had to say. He also said he hasn't heard about who they would try to hire as HC. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I can tell you that the heavy hitters that make decisions will be in attendance Saturday and are ready to see how it shakes out. 

got tickets yesterday - I will be next to the student section to render my judgment.  ;)