*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

LSU saved us with that penalty but for the life of me I don't understand Harsin going for 4th and 10 as well as 4th and 11. Same place on the field both times. If you pooch kick, you pin them deep and have the student section on that end. Even Greg McElroy questioned it the first time Harsin did it. Strange 4th down calls by Harsin 2 weeks in a row now.

• Like 2

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

LSU saved us with that penalty but for the life of me I don't understand Harsin going for 4th and 10 as well as 4th and 11. Same place on the field both times. If you pooch kick, you pin them deep and have the student section on that end. Even Greg McElroy questioned it the first time Harsin did it. Strange 4th down calls by Harsin 2 weeks in a row now.

And running low percentage plays on 4th. 

1 minute ago, pensacolatiger said:

Harsin has some balls don’t he

Think that's what he was trying to do on the other 4th down, saw how the dbs were playing, in kind of no man's land and put his money on the penalty 

Edited by Maverick.AU

3 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I honestly can’t remember when an auburn offense had philosophy,  a plan. Strategy. Culture. Just ridiculous. 

A looooooonnngg time ago.

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

We apparently have an analytics dude now like kiffin does. 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hunter is tryin to take Tank’s job. And I’m not sure he shouldn’t.

At this point, I’d say if he blocks better than Tank, give him the job. Tank just won’t block on pass plays when his assignment is to block. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

top it off with puzzling to say the least play calls. throwing into double / triple coverage

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

At this point, I’d say if he blocks better than Tank, give him the job. Tank just won’t block on pass plays when his assignment is to block. 

He gave up on the scoop and score in the first half too. Don't think I didn't see it

6 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Harsin has zero emotion. I mean nothing. Very telling . 

He’s saving his emotions for when he collects his retirement check. I’d do the same, I suppose. 

• Like 1