Jump to content

*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*


abw0004
 Share

Recommended Posts





In its last seven games against Power 5 opponents going back to last season’s win at Ole Miss, Auburn has been out-scored 123-21 in the second half

Edited by bishoptf
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Steiner you can clean 405, but can’t make that tackle. Good grief you gotta make that play. Gosh a lot of stupid plays 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

No.  Gus would have absolutely punted.  Harsin's game management has cost us at least 3 games in the last year and a half.

I'm sure Gus would have punted there, but he did make some boneheaded calls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Flag his ass for high stepping. 

I thought they made a rule on that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a lot I could say but I have to remember these are kids.  There are several though that would not play on other SEC teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

No.  Gus would have absolutely punted.  Harsin's game management has cost us at least 3 games in the last year and a half.

Gus would have sent Carlson out there. He seemed convinced he could hit from 60.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I'm sure Gus would have punted there, but he did make some boneheaded calls. 

He would've punted but still blown a 3 score lead regardless 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hqsi99 said:

Gus would have sent Carlson out there. He seemed convinced he could hit from 60.

Gus did a lot of dumb things, but game manaemgement was actually a strong suit of his.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...