*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AU120289 said:

Walk on the field and fire him now. WTF was that. 

Koy Moore juggling ball then throwing a floater int is Harsin's fault? Even worse than Moore falling down untouched last week with wideopen field in front of him. This debacle since 1st quarter is on stupid player mistakes.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Get over the emotion crap. He grimaced on the fumble 

I’m not getting over anything Hars does. He’s sunk our program. It’s utterly absurd that we give up these multi-score leads and allow other teams to score 21+ unanswered points. Until he’s gone, I’m pretty much done with AU football. 

Edited by AUINSY

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

Koy Moore juggling ball then throwing a floater int is Harsin's fault? Even worse than Moore falling down untouched last week with wideopen field in front of him. This debacle since 1st quarter is on stupid player mistakes.

It's the coaches fault for the stupid playcalling. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I didn't care all that much until my niece sent me a pic when LSU took the lead.  Now I really want to win more.  So I can return the favor. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Who exactly was Coy throwing to?  Ugh….

He was trying to throw it away, the better question is who thought it was a good idea to have him trying to throw it at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

These guys on here hate Harsin so much they'll blame the Kennedy assassination on him before the night is over. 

• Facepalm 1

WTH? We have them backed up and we don’t try a punt block, or punt return blocking. That was weak.

Just now, gr82b4au said:

We may win this 

Fire a coach after an LSU win? Hmm🤔. It’s never been done, but it would be a great story for the rivalry.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Even if we win, Harsin needs to go. Play calling is horrible. Even if I wasn’t bourbonfied, I would say the same. This is painful.

• Like 1
  • Love 1