*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

These guys on here hate Harsin so much they'll blame the Kennedy assassination on him before the night is over. 

It was a horrible play call. 

• Like 2

I really hope the boosters and PTB are at this game and see this stupidity first hand.  FIRE HIM as they head to the locker room.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Fire a coach after an LSU win? Hmm🤔. It’s never been done, but it would be a great story for the rivalry.

First time for everything.

• Like 2

Just now, CCTAU said:

WTH? We have them backed up and we don’t try a punt block, or punt return blocking. That was weak.

NO WHY WOULD YOU DO A PUNT BLOCK SO WE CAN ROUGH THE KICKER.  HELL NO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I gotta admit, punt returners amaze me.  It’s a lot harder than it looks just to catch then.  Not to mention catching them in front of 89,000 people.  Especially when it’s not a fair catch, and you’ve got people coming to kill you.  Truly amazing concentration.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

These guys on here hate Harsin so much they'll blame the Kennedy assassination on him before the night is over. 

I know. Harsin is doing a phenomenal job. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

There’s 10 minutes. Can we just finish the game with assistants?

Fire him now!

I really feel if you fire Harsin, you should fire his Boise assistants at the same time. 

Edited by AUStew87
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

In its last seven games against Power 5 opponents going back to last season’s win at Ole Miss, Auburn has been out-scored 123-21 in the second half.....I mean that is atrocious...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Not getting a field goal on that last drive will come back to haunt us

And I just said Kiffen would drive me crazy with the analytics BS these days.  Didn't know we went that route as well.  

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Can you prove he WASN’T involved?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

No way. That was Ted Cruz’s Father. 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, GoAU said:

I gotta admit, punt returners amaze me.  It’s a lot harder than it looks just to catch then.  Not to mention catching them in front of 89,000 people.  Especially when it’s not a fair catch, and you’ve got people coming to kill you.  Truly amazing concentration.  

Tre Smith certainly never could get over how stressful it is.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

NO WHY WOULD YOU DO A PUNT BLOCK SO WE CAN ROUGH THE KICKER.  HELL NO

Harsin’s teams are not disciplined enough for simple tasks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Browning4AU said:

I know. Harsin is doing a phenomenal job. 

I didn't say he was dude. I just don't overreact to every play call that doesn't work.