*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Tiger Refuge said:

Man, this feels great. We are totally on the right track.,

Competitive again. Another feather in the cap of Harsin.

Sadly we were our own worst enemy tonight. We actually played our best game tonight in most aspects.  But mistakes killed us. Somebody else said we now know how Missouri felt last week. I agree with that. The question is this Harsin's last game as Auburn's coach or not.

6 minutes ago, jknighton said:

So, this is how Missouri felt last weekend?

Probably how they feel tonight. 

Sadly we were our own worst enemy tonight. We actually played our best game tonight in most aspects.  But mistakes killed us. Somebody else said we now know how Missouri felt last week. I agree with that. The question is this Harsin's last game as Auburn's coach or not.

Sadly No, he will remain for the remainder of the season because we apparently do not have any leadership with balls

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Let’s watch Mozz beat UGA so they will be pissed and beat the breaks off us (which will happen either way)

I dread that game. 

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Sadly we were our own worst enemy tonight. We actually played our best game tonight in most aspects.  But mistakes killed us. Somebody else said we now know how Missouri felt last week. I agree with that. The question is this Harsin's last game as Auburn's coach or not.

Played our best game…in the first quarter. Classic Harsin s***. 

4 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

The Harsin hire, the Allen Green gift that keeps on giving.  

Hey, I give Green credit for thinking outside the box.  But he made a big error.

• Like 1

Every week I get excited and think this is the week.  It will be fun. The team will break out.  The tigers turn the corner.  And every week I am disappointed, frustrated, disheartened.  I just don’t like it any more. I am fed up, disgusted and just don’t care . Sad and ashamed that I even feel this way.  I just don’t have it anymore. 

AU Tiger since 1972.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Every week I get excited and think this is the week.  It will be fun. The team will break out.  The tigers turn the corner.  And every week I am disappointed, frustrated, disheartened.  I just don’t like it any more. I am fed up, disgusted and just don’t care . Sad and ashamed that I even feel this way.  I just don’t have it anymore. 

AU Tiger since 1972.  

I was literally just sitting here thinking the same thing... 

TIGER since birth here

• Like 2

Thought culture change meant something other than becoming weaker. I do declare. This is not on the mend.

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

2012 was far worse just based on the fact we beat Missouri lol 

2012 had a let down game like that vs Clemson and didn’t close, then lost every other game against P5 (except LSU) by 10+ lol. It is an insult to the heart of these guys to compare this to 2012

"We" didn't beat Missouri. Also, AU didn't beat Mizzou.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

12 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We lost to Vandy that year. I watched it on my honeymoon. It sucked. 

Do you one better.

I was at the game for my bachelor party.

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

AU Tiger since 1972.  

Don’t venture over to the recruiting board…

This defense is really really stout.    Gave up very few explosive plays.   The playcalling is awful.   God-awful.    7 or 8 turnovers, losing 4 or 5. That’s not necessarily on the coaches but IT IS if they keep playing the fumblers.    Awful hard to watch.  Harsin and his boys are waaaaay out of their league.   21 unanswered while turning it over like that?  Harsin and anyone calling these plays are really bad football coaches.  4th and 10+ and going for it twice?    He needs to go to San Jose State or maybe he can get a NM State back to playing .500 football.   That’s his future.  That’s his wheelhouse.  

• Like 2