*Post Game Thread: AU 17 LSU 21*

autiger88

I will admit last week I was apathetic af and didn’t GAF at all if we won or lost. I badly wanted this one though. I’m so heated and pissed off. 3 straight over LSU would of been amazing. We don’t get that chance hardly ever with how terrible we have been at Death Valley. This felt like a fluky les miles era loss vs them. You can’t tell me otherwise that Harsin isn’t point shaving and actively trying to get fired. He’s trying desperately hard to get his 15 million buy out asap.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 3

I can't anymore, I defended this staff for some time, but I just can't anymore. This is depressing. Wake me up when we get someone new, just to repeat the same damn cycle again 

• Like 2

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I want the last few hours back. The worst part was it was so close I couldn’t look away, but I always knew LSU would win. From the kickoff to them kneeling, I never doubted it. 

I kinda hate both Harsin and Gus for that. I used to watch auburn football optimistically. Now, even when we win we lose. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

I thought the team played hard. I thought mistakes, turnovers, and some bad coaching decisions were the difference in the end. 
Harsin’s teams have not shown the ability to finish on the field or in recruiting. It is sad and frustrating. 

• Like 5

I usually don’t get into Auburn conspiracy theories but it really seem like the Boise boys are throwing these games on purpose. Some of this stuff is inexcusable as offensive minded coaches 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will admit last week I was apathetic af and didn’t GAF at all if we won or lost. I badly wanted this one. 3 straight over LSU would of been amazing. This felt like a fluky les miles era loss vs them. You can’t tell me otherwise that Harsin isn’t point shaving and actively trying to get fired. He’s trying desperately hard to get his 15 million buy out asap.

It's hard to admit this but I do agree. Harsin isn't even trying at this point. 

• Thanks 1

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I usually don’t get into Auburn conspiracy theories but it really seem like the Boise boys are throwing these games on purpose. Some of this stuff is inexcusable as offensive minded coaches 

Stuff like the reverse pass is really suspect. Either gross incompetence or intentional conspiracy. Either way, they need to be gone.

• Like 1

Zero points in the second half. We had a three score lead and blew it. They had two plays (QB scramble and HB dive)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’m emotionless about AU football at this point. I can’t remember a Saturday when my heart rate didn’t go up.

Until today. 

That was me starting last week. 

You just can't help but laugh at the stupidity I saw tonight. 

• Like 1

We put gained them 438 yards to 270….. and lost!!!! 🤬😤😡

Edited by GwillMac6

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I can't anymore, I defended this staff for some time, but I just can't anymore. This is depressing. Wake me up when we get someone new, just to repeat the same damn cycle again 

I feel exactly the same way.

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

That was me starting last week. 

You just can't help but laugh at the stupidity I saw tonight. 

Meh, Robbie played way above his ceiling tonight and it still wasn't good enough. Having said that, if Ander could kick straight, Auburn probably wins this football game in the end.

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

The torches & pitch forks crowd bunching this game with Mercer & Mizzou which actually WERE poorly coached games are feeding each other.

What were you saying about Missouri and Georgia in the game thread, again?

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

There are so many bad stats like this on Harsin.

like AU has blown double digit leads in 5 straight  sec games or something. 

this guy may be the worst coach AU has ever had. By a long shot 

• Like 2