*Post Game Thread: AU 17 LSU 21*

autiger88

Just now, autiger88 said:

I would love for his Son to come here with him, that kid is better then anybody we have right now. If Holden can learn he might be just as good. 

Holden will probably be processed out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I just heard Lincoln Riley bought in a whopping 52 players to USC. You bring in someone like Deion Sanders here and that can be done.

This should have happened at AU, but Harsin doesn’t create an environment players want to be a part of. Deon can bring so much to AU

The people that argue about Deon know jack s*** about running a program in 2022. Recruiting is the number one thing that gets wins. He will get players

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Impressed with how we found a way to lose that game. It wasn’t easy but we did it. Amazing.

Did you have any doubts? (Rhetorical question)

Edited by Never2Yield

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Can't wait to hear his reasoning for going for it on 4th and 10 up 17 to 14

He’ll blame literally anyone and everything but himself, if it’s even addressed. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

I have given up freeze because I know we don't have the balls to do it. I want Sanders. I do NOT want Grimes. I don't care how great of a developer he supposedly is. Bring in the damn talent.

I thought Grimes was a great OL recruiter though? Which is one part of exactly what we most need right now (the other being someone who can recruit Georgia)?

I'd be gaga over Freeze if he hadn't had his wins vacated. Plus the Covid year may have been an outlier.

Edited by AUwent

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Take out the first 21 minutes and tell me what I should be excited about?  I'll wait.

39 minutes without a single point.  Bad field position management.  And zero 3rd down conversions in the 4th quarter.

Exactly. 

I'm depressed, but we really do have some promising young offensive talent for the first time in years. Robby, Quez, Damari, Omari, Camden... that's a good core to build on for the next HC. Comes down to if we can patch the OL

Harsin is now 9-9 at Auburn. Now could not be any better time to try and save face by both parties admitting it's not working.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Take out the first 21 minutes and tell me what I should be excited about?  I'll wait.

39 minutes without a single point.  Bad field position management.  And zero 3rd down conversions in the 4th quarter.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Let’s take the whole week and work on new plays on how to lose a game. The interceptions, muffed punts, fumble to a scoop and score, bad penalties that lead to scores, were all used tonight. Going to have to get more creative than that but luckily all we will need next week is to show up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Let’s take the whole week and work on new plays on how to lose a game. The interceptions, muffed punts, fumble to a scoop and score, bad penalties that lead to scores, were all used tonight. Going to have to get more creative than that but luckily all we will need next week is to show up.

U forgot going for it on 4th and 10 up 17 to 14

• Like 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

U forgot going for it on 4th and 10 up 17 to 14

For Goodness sakes it was hard to keep up with all the ways. Give me a break here.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He’ll blame literally anyone and everything but himself, if it’s even addressed. 

I am sure he will say execution

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Never seen a guy just stand there and shake his head...not even coach. Very Narcissistic .

Personally that's rubbed me the wrong way for weeks now, no emotion, no doing s*** that a top tier hc should do 

• Like 1