*Post Game Thread: AU 17 LSU 21*

autiger88

I think we would have won the game if not for the hands to the face penalty. 

57 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I usually don’t get into Auburn conspiracy theories but it really seem like the Boise boys are throwing these games on purpose. Some of this stuff is inexcusable as offensive minded coaches 

26 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

The TO were not caused by a play call.  I agree on punting.

That terrible play call in the red zone on 2nd and long Lead directly to a turnover. Don’t get cute. If anything we needed a field goal there. A trick play is just stupid there. It reminded me of some of the crap that Gus used to do. Ugh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

That wasn’t a “fire the coach” kind of loss.  The guys played hard for 4 quarters, especially the defense, and they looked well prepared.  Better than  they have looked all season.   The fumble return for the touchdown and the great play by the LSU DB to take the ball away at the end was the difference.  Except for a few mistakes Auburn wins that game.  

It WAS a fire the coach kind of play calls on 4th down.  

• Like 2

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Auburn has blown a double-digit lead in 5 straight SEC games 

When you don't score points in the second half, and your opponent does, that's what happens.

• Like 1

All in all, I'll say this:

The OL played better; not great, but better.

Robby has potential to be really dynamic, he's young and is making youth/inexperience mistakes.

The WRs aren't bad, they made some plays tonight.

Jarquez > Tank, I don't gas what anyone says.

Harsin has to go. He's lost fan support and fans were his last defense. I honestly think he is daring them to fire him with some of the mind-boggling calls. 

Edited by Swamp Eagle

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Go watch Harsin greet his family ( his daughters are wiping tears). Then he has a talk with Ashford. Then his wife hugs Ashford.  Sure looks like Harsin thinks it's over

Any video links?

On the bright side, we don’t have to worry about Tank going pro after this season. He has pretty well been a non-factor this season so far.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, PUB78 said:

On the bright side, we don’t have to worry about Tank going pro after this season. He has pretty well been a non-factor this season so far.

You for real? He’s gone man. He will be drafted even with this crappy year 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

alright so some people need to eat crow, it’s time now. 

kughkvovov.jpg.dc060620e687914fa447a84ffeb36f27.jpg

Edited by Didba
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Go watch Harsin greet his family ( his daughters are wiping tears). Then he has a talk with Ashford. Then his wife hugs Ashford.  Sure looks like Harsin thinks it's over

Yeah, I don't want to see that. Hate for any person to lose a job, that's life changing. I just want the change to happen, so all parties can move forward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kennypowers said:

We covered 

Bro. This killed me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

How do you still like Harsin? How ? What has he done that has you this supportive of him? 

This guy was a Gus guy for the longest time. Strange. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weagl1 said:

That wasn’t a “fire the coach” kind of loss.  The guys played hard for 4 quarters, especially the defense, and they looked well prepared.  Better than  they have looked all season.   The fumble return for the touchdown and the great play by the LSU DB to take the ball away at the end was the difference.  Except for a few mistakes Auburn wins that game.  

You honestly think all the “fire the coach” talk is about this one loss??

• Like 1

I don't doubt Harsin was going for a win tonight, if nothing else than to shut everyone up about his coaching ability, but when you play scared or in this case, coach scared the mistakes are glaring and not at all logical.  He looked to be in panic mode early in the second half and some of his calls were just mind boggling for the situations.  We all know how this ends, I truly wish him well at his next stop.  The SEC is brutal and he was just in over his head.  

3 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Yeah, I don't want to see that. Hate for any person to lose a job, that's life changing. I just want the change to happen, so all parties can move forward.

It was sad to watch.. AU  needs to cut him loose tonight.  It's agonizing for all parties. Not good to see anyone's family going thru that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

Well Bo is playing on FS1

Dude. Cmon. 

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

Oh shoot I thought you did that’s why I mentioned it. My misunderstanding.

giphy.gif.1f6ef59e7f9af70d3d71156b37887e5f.gif

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Ok. 10-3 in the 2nd. Dilly needs to dial up some better plays.

E802D253-88C4-473A-BD24-07057E53E4A0.gif.477a62b643099f3d9cd9aabdcbc0e17b.gif

• Haha 3