*Post Game Thread: AU 17 LSU 21*

autiger88

4 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

I don't doubt Harsin was going for a win tonight, if nothing else than to shut everyone up about his coaching ability, but when you play scared or in this case, coach scared the mistakes are glaring and not at all logical.  He looked to be in panic mode early in the second half and some of his calls were just mind boggling for the situations.  We all know how this ends, I truly wish him well at his next stop.  The SEC is brutal and he was just in over his head.  

His next stop is the bank and he’ll be laughing all the way there. I will never feel sorry for a multi-millionaire who is getting paid not to work. In other words, I don’t wish him well lol. :) 

• Like 5

Bo is an Auburn guy, I’m not mad at folks wanting to support him tbh 

I would think it helps Auburn to some degree if that guy and to a lesser extent, Dillingham, succeed. The same way it helped Alabama that Hurts became good elsewhere 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Well Robby Ashford plays here so bring it on. I don't know what Auburn fans obsession is with Bo and Gus. They are goooooone.

He’s an Oregon fan trolling us duuh 

• Like 1

Just now, Didba said:

E802D253-88C4-473A-BD24-07057E53E4A0.gif.477a62b643099f3d9cd9aabdcbc0e17b.gif

Oh shoot my bad I thought you were saying “Come on Dude” as in come on we need an update on the game… dang it I messed that up (still 10-3 in the 2nd with about 5 minutes to go before half)

• Facepalm 1

The OL actually improved, Robbie was playing pretty well, and the D played their best game of the season. We had a 17-0 lead at home. 

Miracles. No one on here would have guessed any of this. 

What does Harsin do with it? He gets demolished at the half, once again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

He’s an Oregon fan trolling us duuh 

Oh yeah huge Oregon fan for sure, no doubt about it but most of all just a Bo fan, ha. Alright I quack myself up no pun intended

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

The OL actually improved, Robbie was playing pretty well, and the D played their best game of the season. We had a 17-0 lead at home. 

Ha I think he got smoked starting the beginning of the 2nd quarter actually lol.  A complete 1st half would be a step out sadly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

This is embarrassing if true. Pull the trigger on whoever is responsible:

image.jpeg

They need this:

And some andouille 

364ABB5D-BFA9-4895-9C32-8398DFDB4E66.jpeg

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

This is embarrassing if true. Pull the trigger on whoever is responsible:

image.jpeg

I had the food in the boxes a few years ago and it was excellent. 

This is an actual tragedy. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Holden will probably be processed out.

That would suck

53 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Sounds like me when I’m getting tired and ready to go to bed but I’m in a madden match

By the way, if the analytics say to go for it on 4th down, they sure as hell don't say to run a play that your team has little to no chance of pulling off. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

I put in the game prediction thread that it was downright disrespectful for LSU to be giving 8 points. Despite Auburns poor play the teams were pretty equal. Also stated that turnovers and scheme would be the difference. Scheme was better just the turnovers and decision making in key moments. Brightside TAMU and ARKy look pretty winnable. Same factors for today will determines those outcomes provided he hasn’t lost the team.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Didba said:

You for real? He’s gone man. He will be drafted even with this crappy year 

Perhaps in one of the last rounds.

3 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Either drafted or transferred out. Highly doubt he returns to Auburn either way

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, e808 said:

I put in the game prediction thread that it was downright disrespectful for LSU to be giving 8 points. Despite Auburns poor play the teams were pretty equal. Also stated that turnovers and scheme would be the difference. Scheme was better just the turnovers and decision making in key moments. Brightside TAMU and ARKy look pretty winnable. Same factors for today will determines those outcomes provided he hasn’t lost the team.

I get what you're saying and you are exactly right but this just looks like a team that finds ways to lose. And that's all on coaching, to me. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

I get what you're saying and you are exactly right but this just looks like a team that finds ways to lose. And that's all on coaching, to me. 

I can’t argue with that. It seems whatever can go wrong for this team will happen. It’s really head scratching 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

nah

I was completely apathetic to this season itself and somehow this staff found a way to make it hurt. 😡

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 3

Why not go for the field goal at 4th and 10? Wouldn’t it have been 50 yds? Well within range? Yeah Carlson missed one but isn’t his make percentage a heckova lot better than 4th and 10  50/50 ball? Hint: it’s 50/50 if it’s one of us and one of them. OK 75/25 ball for them. I’ve heard no talk of this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kennypowers said:

We covered 

Sucks for me there too lol

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, cbo said:

By the way, if the analytics say to go for it on 4th down, they sure as hell don't say to run a play that your team has little to no chance of pulling off. 

I think he was trying to throw a Pick near the 10 as a way to pin them deep.