*Post Game Thread: AU 17 LSU 21*

autiger88

5 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

Well, Harsin can't blame the fans... the JHS crowd was electric.

He will find something other than himself to blame I’m sure. It’s how he rolls. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

He was saying its important to keep our young, talented guys out of the portal.  As in keep them at Auburn.

You do that by playing them. Again the days of stockpiling talent has ended. Good Players want to play and they will move to do that. Just ask NS. That’s why he doesn’t like the new system . And the NIL just legalize what places like nana have been doing for years. All of it just evens the tables a little more. 

10 hours ago, Bottomfeeder said:

What sucks even more are the bammer encounters at the water fountain this week. What will they have to say this week? How can we defend our program? It's like watching a loved one pass away. We are helplessly awaiting the pronouncement after pulling the plug. Last night, I was like WTAF?

It’s just a game at the end of the day..

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 7:20 PM, DAG said:

It’s just a game at the end of the day..

I still tell myself that. And it's true. God Bless the players and their families. Their degree and health are the most important concerns right now.

Edited by Bottomfeeder
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

NO! Not hardly!

Our problems run much, much deeper than Bo.  Right now he wouldn't even make the list. 

• Like 1