I know it won't happen, but

TeamZero77

I'm almost positive Harsin will be terminated after the Iron Bowl, if not before. But let's just say that the PTB decided to keep him for next season. Let's also say that our offense sputters for the rest of this season and the terrible playcalling remains. Harsin fired last year's OC Mike Bobo after the year was over and he promoted his Boise State buddy from WR's coach to OC. In my opinion, our offense is worse this year as well as the playcalling. 

My question is, would Harsin fire his buddy Kiesau after this season just like he fired Bobo last year? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TeamZero77 said:

I'm almost positive Harsin will be terminated after the Iron Bowl, if not before. But let's just say that the PTB decided to keep him for next season. Let's also say that our offense sputters for the rest of this season and the terrible playcalling remains. Harsin fired last year's OC Mike Bobo after the year was over and he promoted his Boise State buddy from WR's coach to OC. In my opinion, our offense is worse this year as well as the playcalling. 

My question is, would Harsin fire his buddy Kiesau after this season just like he fired Bobo last year? 

no one will be fired from this coaching team before he himself

6 minutes ago, aucat said:

no one will be fired from this coaching team before he himself

That's why I titled the thread "I know it won't happen, but....".I know he will be fired at some point this year and it will be before any staff is fired. I was just making a scenario where they kept him for next year, even though they won't. Would he fire his buddy at OC like he did Bobo? 

I think if he did anything he would demote Kiesau. 

We're just speculating anyway on this board. It's what it's for.

3 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

That's why I titled the thread "I know it won't happen, but....".I know he will be fired at some point this year and it will be before any staff is fired. I was just making a scenario where they kept him for next year, even though they won't. Would he fire his buddy at OC like he did Bobo? 

I think if he did anything he would demote Kiesau. 

We're just speculating anyway on this board. It's what it's for.

No, because as we saw last year there aren’t any even halfway decent OCs clamoring to come work for Harsin.  The ONE he was able to get to come here lasted what a week before having some mental breakdown and leaving.  

Mike Bobo wasn’t the problem.  Look familiar? 

The decision to part ways with Bobo comes after Auburn’s offense faltered in the second half of games over the final month of the season, scoring a combined 12 points in the second halves of the Tigers’ final four games, not including the four overtime periods of Auburn’s Iron Bowl loss to Alabama. Those offensive woes contributed to Auburn closing the season with four straight losses, including three straight in which the Tigers couldn’t hold on to double-digit leads. It culminated in last weekend’s Iron Bowl, when Auburn’s defense put forth a Herculean effort against the nation’s No. 3 team for nearly 60 minutes, while the offense mustered just 159 total yards, 2.4 yards per play and just 10 points in regulation.

6 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Nope

• WarTiger changed the title to I know it won't happen, but