AU vs Uga - Uga is favored by 29 points

gr82b4au

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Don’t ever remember seeing a line that big in an AU game. Wow. This is what we have become at the moment. Shocking and sad. 

Prob not since 2012

Dear Lord lol that’s sort of insane imo

As piss poor as Auburn is at the moment it’s hard to take UGA -29 after their past two games. 

They’re favored by 29 and the O/U is 49 haha

Edited by woodford

Embarrassing 

I always hope we show up and find a way to get a win but honestly I wouldn’t take Auburn and the points if I was betting real money.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Don’t ever remember seeing a line that big in an AU game. Wow. This is what we have become at the moment. Shocking and sad. 

Maybe not but if we’re honest w/ ourselves we’re a top 60 team and lsu is a top 40 team

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

W/L result's probably accurate but reserve "shocking and sad" for if it applies after the game, predictions like this are for simps. Over the last 8 days Mizzou barely lost to both AU & UGa. Ga St gave the Dawgs all they could handle at home before that. Penn State's now top 10 and LSU was handed that win. Robbie's improving in chunks weekly, and a mobile QB can offset our dreadful OL. D's few mistakes were crazy impactful. I think Tank has 300 all purpose yds vs UGa and we lose by 10.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

W/L result's probably accurate but reserve "shocking and sad" for if it applies after the game, predictions like this are for simps. Over the last 8 days Mizzou barely lost to both AU & UGa. Ga St gave the Dawgs all they could handle at home before that. Penn State's now top 10 and LSU was handed that win. Robbie's improving in chunks weekly, and a mobile QB can offset our dreadful OL. D's few mistakes were crazy impactful. I think Tank has 300 all purpose yds vs UGa and we lose by 10.

Yep I get it. It means nothing. Also I too think it is too much. But being a 30 point dog to Uga is not something I ever thought I would see. The series was even about a decade ago. 

1 hour ago, Auburn06 said:

After seeing UGA against Missouri I don't think they will beat Auburn by 29. More like by 17.

That was a game in Columbia, and that’s hoping that UGA doesn’t tighten up after that stinker 

Robby’s first ever road game being against a feisty Athens crowd…whew 

• Like 1

This one is tough to gauge. I was pretty confident about Auburn covering the 8 last week. Last years score was 34-10, at home and I think there was one turnover. Auburn had opportunities but couldn’t get across the goal line. U gonna need 10 to 14 again and a clean game. Then on top of that a hostile environment. Georgia has been playing like crap the last two weeks and u gonna need that to continue 

I imagine Georgia wasn't even taking Mizzou seriously until they had to, which they did and came back. SEC road games are always crazy. Reminds me of the KY one during our 2010 National Championship season. Got out to big lead then KY came rolling back to tie it up and we relied on Cam to eat 7minutes off the clock to win at the end. Also I think we struggled against MSU on road that year as well. Meaning, I wouldn't look too much into that UGA-Mizzou game. You can count on Georgia being fired up to make a statement against us, especially after slipping to #2 in the polls. Just Auburn's luck as usual.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Auburn06 said:

After seeing UGA against Missouri I don't think they will beat Auburn by 29. More like by 17.

They were clearly looking ahead to AU.  It's obvious.  They didn't even show up for Mizzou and still won.

UGA is going to stomp a mud hole in AU, especially in Athens where Auburn hasn't won since 2005. (lol)

We played our best half of football this year in the 1st half of the LSU game and for whatever reason, we're no good in the 2nd half of any game. Opposing coaches let us show our game plan in the 1st half and then crush us in the 2nd half with some minor adjustments, knowing that Auburn won't make any adjustments at all. Now, we're on our way to losing to every one of our traditional SEC rivals - in a single year. Not good. 

2 hours ago, AcUmen said:

They were clearly looking ahead to AU.  It's obvious.  They didn't even show up for Mizzou and still won.

UGA is going to stomp a mud hole in AU, especially in Athens where Auburn hasn't won since 2005. (lol)

Looking ahead to one of the worst teams in the SEC at home? Now I think I've heard it all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1