My Thoughts From the Stadium (LSU 2022)

abw0004

Great writeup, thanks.  Agree with everything posted.    The fans and atmosphere at JHS was absolutely electric - the crowd was into it all night long.    Super support for our boys

I agree with everything you said-definitely a great atmosphere! I noticed that with LSU band playing right up to the snap when we’re right in front of them. I am surprised the refs didn’t say something- not really- the refs were awful!

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Lastly, as you may have heard on TV, the band would continue to play even when our center was over the ball.  This happened every single time.  As a drumline guy, I love all marching bands, but this band deserved every boo and jeer that came their way.

It was definitely blatant on the TV broadcast.  I do not remember if the announcers commented on it, but I noticed it several times.

14 minutes ago, Dshep4au said:

I agree with everything you said-definitely a great atmosphere! I noticed that with LSU band playing right up to the snap when we’re right in front of them. I am surprised the refs didn’t say something- not really- the refs were awful!

It was funny when the AU and LSU bands were playing and the stadium speakers were blasting..... all at the same time...3 different songs.    Just noise :blink:

6 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

It was funny when the AU and LSU bands were playing and the stadium speakers were blasting..... all at the same time...3 different songs.    Just noise :blink:

WOO. Gameday experience, Baby.  I for one can do without the cacophony of "hype" music in stadium.

Glad you didn't get a speeding ticket, that would have another kick in the nuts.

atmosphere was great.  we wondered about the LSU band as well, esp sitting in section 38 close to them.  eagle flight was the best this year so far!  the LSU students/fans who sat behind us were actually cordial, polite and stated this was by far their best away game experience. (just wish we had won)

Edited by TigerPAC