Jump to content

*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*


abw0004
 Share

Recommended Posts

The South’s Oldest Rivalry!  Here we are again!  Game six.  War Eagle!

 

6753DA60-7692-47C3-8FC4-C134F9B240D2.jpeg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites





Feels like when I was a kid and did something wrong and waiting on Dad to come home and smoke me. Ugh. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lot of unexpected results thus far in games today.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Texas blanking Oklahoma is the biggest surprise 

Not surprising at all. Oklahoma is terrible on both sides of the ball.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Not surprising at all. Oklahoma is terrible on both sides of the ball.

49-0 is not a surprise in that game?  Get outta here. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

49-0 is not a surprise in that game?  Get outta here. 

Did you miss the TCU game last week or this your first go arournd at big 12 football?

 

Beeville is also the back up QB who's only thrown for 64 total yards coming into this game. He's trash.

Edited by murpjf88
  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Feels like when I was a kid and did something wrong and waiting on Dad to come home and smoke me. Ugh. 

Now that's funny

Link to comment
Share on other sites

War Damn Eagle! Beat the dawgs!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Texas blanking Oklahoma is the biggest surprise 

See the TCU game and they don’t have QB. Defense is optional with them like always

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Did you miss the TCU game last week or this your first go arournd at big 12 football?

Easy to say things like that after the fact. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CBS games are bad enough...but we have to deal with these two goob-sausages.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sideline reporter is a smokeshow. Good lord.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kennypowers said:

CBS games are bad enough...but we have to deal with these two goob-sausages.  

No worries. I have a feeling we won’t getting more cbs games… for a long time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kennypowers said:

Easy to say things like that after the fact. 

Beville is the back up QB who's thrown for a grand total of 64 yards in two games. He's complete garbage. Where did you think the offense was going to come from? What do you mean by after the fact? TCU trashed Oklahoma last week?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, murpjf88 said:

Beville is the back up QB who's thrown for a grand total of 64 yards in two games. He's complete garbage. Where did you think the offense was going to come from? What do you mean by after the fact? TCU trashed Oklahoma last week?

K

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...