*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Yikes, at this point I think the pressure is a bit much and Robby feels like he needs to do too much. He's starting to make mistakes.

Starting? Making this PR look like Devin Hester

3 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

Harsin is a terrible coach but the players are pretty awful themselves. Sorry. No coach would lead these guys to wins.

Stop. That's uncalled for.

What’s so disheartening is Georgia hasn’t did anything spectacular. They are basically just waiting for Auburn to screw up and they capitalize.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, 33gles said:

If only we had a staff that would have a more experienced QB playing while the freshman could have time to learn.... Instead of screwing up everything.

There’s really no point in throwing freshmen in there to get their brains beat out. This is by far the least talented AU team I have ever seen. The mix of players and coaches is absolutely abysmal. Will AU learn their lesson on their next hire? I for one have no faith in that. Say what you want, but the portal doesn’t mean crap if there’s nobody to coach them and that yes I will say it, 9th year senior Council helped nothing by opening his mouth. Unfortunately I live in Ga and can hear the drunk dog fans screaming. AU is UGA’s homecoming Queen. A high school test at best. 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

That's about the 10th time Rick Neuheisel has mentioned that Robby throws the ball 90 mph (and he's right) when he should finesse it. 

Why aren't our coaches correcting this? Or does it just take time for fix? 

Do you really need to ask why these coaches aren't fixing something 🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This same squad could easily be 4-1.

It should be 2-2. Mizzou gave that game away.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Hiring a new coach mid-season isn't going to make this team better. This is a total teardown situation . Also, that WR interception was a ridiculously bad decision by the WR to throw the football. He should of ran out of bounds for a five yard loss. How much of it is on the players for poor execution?

Nobody is hiring a new coach mid season lol. When do u start to blame the coaches for lack of focus and execution? It's game, after game, after game. s***, I've never seen so many false starts in my life. Harsin thrives on getting the lower tier players and getting to play like 5 stars, they're playing like jv

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

What’s so disheartening is Georgia hasn’t did anything spectacular. They are basically just waiting for Auburn to screw up and they capitalize.

It's been the formula for the last 2 years. 

I would be ok with playing good football and being beat. This offense looks worse today than any game this year

Fail there by the commentators. Bennett made a bad decision, and they refuse to acknowledge it. “He trusts the receiver to go up and get it in triple coverage!” Yeah right.

• Like 1