*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, smackydoodle said:

They aren't tho.

Oh I'm not defending Harsin.  I think he's actively hurting the talent on the field.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Yikes, at this point I think the pressure is a bit much and Robby feels like he needs to do too much. He's starting to make mistakes.

Starting to make mistakes? Been making them. 

Just now, ScotsAU said:

Fail there by the commentators. Bennett made a bad decision, and they refuse to acknowledge it. “He trusts the receiver to go up and get it in triple coverage!” Yeah right.

These announcers are nut hugging so hard they're sniffing taint. Ignore them.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It's been the formula for the last 2 years. 

Now, now Belle, you can be objective and say Harsin's not the right fit at Auburn without trying to make it seem Gus was the king of getting Auburn to its potential.  The Venn diagram between Gus lovers/Harsin haters is basically a circle at this point.  Which leads me to believe the next guy isn't going to get the benefit of any doubt either...

For the record, I'm ok if he gets fired too.  Not that attached to him or his decisions.  But this fanbase is reveling in nostalgia about an 8-4 coach

Edited by SCTiger2011
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jluvah said:

2012 was worse I believe

2012 had talent, they just quit. This team don’t have much talent 

18 minutes ago, Carnell said:

LSU is sorry so I wasn't impressed.  And Georgia offense hasn't been impressive and the red zone offense has been sorry over the last few games and they are 2 for 2 today.

I think the d has held its own.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

That's about the 10th time Rick Neuheisel has mentioned that Robby throws the ball 90 mph (and he's right) when he should finesse it. 

Why aren't our coaches correcting this? Or does it just take time for fix? 

I been saying this for weeks now. Throws it like a baseball. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Nobody is hiring a new coach mid season lol. When do u start to blame the coaches for lack of focus and execution? It's game, after game, after game. s***, I've never seen so many false starts in my life. Harsin thrives on getting the lower tier players and getting to play like 5 stars, they're playing like jv

Exactly. However, how can you blame a false start on the coaching staff? That's 100% on the player. The holding penalties are because it's men against boys out there.  

5 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Stop. That's uncalled for.

You're right. These men are such warriors and hearts of champions. Yes they're outmatched in every aspect but they're winners! Is that better?

• Haha 1

Gotta say, uga doesn't look all that great either.

Sure, they'll probably destroy us, but we suck. They've struggled against Kent St and Mizzou. And this would be close if we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot so much. 

If they played in the West, they might not make the playoffs this year. Of course, the West ain't looking so great either, but bama wins it. Pulling for UT in the East, I guess.

Ifs and buts and all that....but IF we dont give them a gift of a short field on the fake and IF Robby doesn't drop the ball, it is most likely around 7-7 at the half

• Like 1

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Btw uga doesn’t look like they did a month ago. Either they’re bored or they’ve regressed

I'd go with "bored". 

I hope there is a short bus waiting to take Harsin home.  He doesn’t need the luxury coach bus the team has.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, rophle said:

2012 had talent, they just quit. This team don’t have much talent 

We have talent too. There's just a lottttttttt of holes at the same time. Roster management has been piss poor.

• Like 2

Just now, murpjf88 said:

Exactly. However, how can you blame a false start on the coaching staff? That's 100% on the player. The holding penalties are because it's men against boys out there.  

And when do u blame the coaching staff for lack of focus and correcting mistakes? And the same mistakes week after week. I defended Harsin to the teeth and even I can see this s*** 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm proud somewhat of our Defense as of right now. Keeping Georgia to 14 is not what I was expecting lol 

And both scores came on short fields

• Like 2