*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Yeah, this moment is just too big for Ashford right now, and our team is completely unprepared and undisciplined. 

Luckily UGA isn't actually playing very good just like they haven't the past few weeks, so I hope we get out of this game with some dignity intact. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rophle said:

2012 had talent, they just quit. This team don’t have much talent 

I disagree. The 2012 team definitely had talent and quit. This team isn’t great, but they’re not terrible. Coaches are doing a bad job of scheming, a bad job play calling, and are just generally putting our players in a position to fail. 

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

This is still anybody's game!

Go into the half 0-14, and with our crack coaching staff making crucial halftime adjustments, we may just pull this out! 

🤦 What halftime adjustments? I don't think Harsin knows you can do that. 

Edited by autiger88

Robbie throwing reminds me of the scene in Major League where Vaughn is throwing for the first time:

”Nice velocity.”

”Sounded like it.”

”You better teach him some control before he kills somebody.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Auburn is about to enter a dark, dark period in its football history. Expect several more 4-8, 5-7 seasons before anyone can turn it around and get us back to our rightful 8-4 status.

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I hope there is a short bus waiting to take Harsin home.  He doesn’t need the luxury coach bus the team has.  

I’d be ok if he wasn’t even allowed on the field after the half.  Can This Man!

You have to fire this staff after this game otherwise this is going to get out of hand pretty quick.

• Like 1

calling it now.... Harsin calls for an onside kick to start the 2nd half......

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, hqsi99 said:

Robbie throwing reminds me of the scene in Major League where Vaughn is throwing for the first time:

”Nice velocity.”

”Sounded like it.”

”You better teach him some control before he kills somebody.”

Juuuuussssttt a bit outside

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

It should be 2-2. Mizzou gave that game away.

We've played 5 games coming into today. So you're saying Missouri should've been a loss, making us 2-3. Penn St., Missouri, LSU as our losses.

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Our QB room has to be the worst in the SEC. Pathetic.

Agree. We now know why Ashford had to go cross country to sit on bench for 2 years. He is so very bad. Decent Qb’s can still complete some passes, no matter the line in front of them. If I’m Tank, I sit out, because why risk injury for this team or staff, plus he barely gets the ball anyway. Don’t think it matters who we hire anymore. Program and talent are a dumpster fire. Damn, bet GM is so relieved to be gone. Maybe we should try to move to the ACC.