*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

We desperately need the OLine to improve. I don’t care who the QB is if they get pressure in 2 seconds or less there are huge problems. This OLine would make any QB look horrible

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, keesler said:

The coaching staff has failed to bring in better players murf!

I know that. Harsin should never have been hired but firing him midseason isn't going to fix anything.

You know what is funny...Arkansas fans are miserable right now. OU fans are melting like crazy. College football is such  crap shoot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Judging by what I’m seeing in the comments, it’s not going well?

No it’s going great, just everyone is so happy & giddy about the way the coaching staff has done a 180! 
in other words…it’s going about as bad as you could expect!

18 minutes ago, AcUmen said:

Auburn is about to enter a dark, dark period in its football history. Expect several more 4-8, 5-7 seasons before anyone can turn it around and get us back to our rightful 8-4 status.

Not a chance with the Miracle Maker Hugh Freeze getting the job 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Score? Is there any hope we moving the ball at all?

14-0. There’s hope we can move it but there’s a greater chance Robby will 1) fumble 2) throw high incomplete or 3) run to the sideline before throwing it out of bounds. Must also factor in the Harsin Effect which has unlimited possibilities of epic failure. 

11 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

GM is as much to blame for the lack of talent on this team as Harsin. Maybe more so.

I give Gus alot of hell but I'm gonna take up for him here. Harsin absolutely whiffed in the transfer portal. Leota was a good pickup but he's out the rest of this year. Ashford is just bad and Calzada is out with another surgery. 

Harsin is halfway through year 2 and this roster and team are worse than 2020. With the transfer portal, if you know how to work it, you can turn your roster around quick. Lincoln Riley got 52 transfers to USC. I would love to just have a 1/4 of that. 

I blame about 90% of this tire fire on Harsin. He's just bad.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

You know what is funny...Arkansas fans are miserable right now. OU fans are melting like crazy. College football is such  crap shoot.

And Ole Miss struggling with Vandy 

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Score? Is there any hope we moving the ball at all?

14-0. Ashford running well if he could hold onto the ball

5 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

They weren't any better under Gus. Discipline gets thrown around pretty loosely here. What kind of discipline would you like to see for a player flinching on the line? Running laps, spankings, benchings? The team is trying to get an edge by cheating where they can because the players on the field aren't good enough to be playing SEC football. 

Crazy how last year u sang a different tune and blamed bo, and no one else 

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Now, now Belle, you can be objective and say Harsin's not the right fit at Auburn without trying to make it seem Gus was the king of getting Auburn to its potential.  The Venn diagram between Gus lovers/Harsin haters is basically a circle at this point.  Which leads me to believe the next guy isn't going to get the benefit of any doubt either...

For the record, I'm ok if he gets fired too.  Not that attached to him or his decisions.  But this fanbase is reveling in nostalgia about an 8-4 coach

You can stop too. I never once mentioned Gus This disaster has nothing to do with Gus and I didn't bring him up. Not sure WTH you're talking about. 

This is Harsin's mess and I am pretty upfront with my dislike of what Potato Head has done as Auburn's head coach. 

Just now, GreenTiger said:

And Ole Miss struggling with Vandy 

Yeah but they will pull it out. They literally can get a home run play at any moment. Just scored before half.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Hilariously good point here. A lot of teams that traditionally compete are poo poo this year 

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

You can stop too. I never once mentioned Gus This disaster has nothing to do with Gus and I didn't bring him up. Not sure WTH you're talking about. 

This is Harsin's mess and I am pretty upfront with my dislike of what Potato Head has done as Auburn's head coach. 

Gus has everything to do with this disaster, he's the one that set the foundation for this. Harsin has done nothing to change it however 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, difball said:

2 forward seems optimistic

Nah. We've moved the ball. We just immediately shoot ourselves in the foot every time we do. "Hey guys nice pick up! It's second and 1, we've got the whole playbook to pull from. We can even afford to take a shot downfield." Annnnnnnd false start. Annnnnnnd drop.

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Hilariously good point here. A lot of teams that traditionally compete are poo poo this year 

Miami is struggling too. Remember when everyone wanted Mario C.?

• Like 1