*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

This post represents the hopefully small clique that despise Bryan Harsin with every fiber of their existense. I understand disliking his coaching performance but personal attacks like this indicate pure hatred of him as a person. He hasnt done ANYTHING to diserve such disrespect and this is shameful.

LMAO. I took up for CBH for the longest. You are a goofy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

That really isn’t true about negating his legs. They didn’t scheme for his legs to be useful He threw over 35 times. U can’t ask Robby to do that

Yes!!! Dammit! We don't have much, but WTH are we doing with whatever we have? Enlighten me....

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

This post represents the hopefully small clique that despise Bryan Harsin with every fiber of their existense. I understand disliking his coaching performance but personal attacks like this indicate pure hatred of him as a person. He hasnt done ANYTHING to diserve such disrespect and this is shameful.

But he has thrown his players under the bus several times. 

• Like 2

The future must be bright, because the present is pretty bleak. Well, today was no surprise.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

And who recruited this piss poor oline? Who set us back years in that regard? Harsin has done nothing to make it better but constant defense of the foundation that Gus laid is ridiculous 

Two years to address that? Any good coach would have that at least better by now

• Like 1

Just now, kennypowers said:

But he has thrown his players under the bus several times. 

Hardly took accountability since he has been here. Doesn't even coach his players up on the sideline. Done with him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Oh get off your high horse Professor Skilodge!! I’m kidding I just wanted to say that. Continue. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JuscAUse! said:

Yes!!! Dammit! We don't have much, but WTH are we doing with whatever we have? Enlighten me....

We're doing not much with not much to work with. We're breaking even at least.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Hardly took accountability since he has been here. Doesn't even coach his players up on the sideline. Done with him.

Precisely. 

28 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Honestly, the first half wasn't bad.  Coaching decisions kept this from being 7-0 at the half.

Absolutely right. Its not going to get better offensively BC Harsin & Staff can not or will not change our offense to fit our QB strength. Our O line is pathetic and can't open any holes for Tank and Ashford can't put any touch on his throws. We have to get a dynamic coach on the way that will be a magnet for good offensive players quick_ or we will be in for a few more long, disappointing seasons.