Thank God that's over. Georgia Post game thread!

autiger88

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Mizzou says hi

Don’t kid yourself we should of lost that game. Last I checked they were in the game against Georgia and Florida.

Edited by sevenlee36

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Don’t kid yourself we should of lost that game.

Should have?  Yes.

But a better team doesn't make the mistakes Mizzou made.

We're 13th of 14.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Should have?  Yes.

But a better team doesn't make the mistakes Mizzou made.

We're 13th of 14.

They kept it close with Georgia and Florida we’d be killed by both. Yeah we won on a fluke but I wouldn’t be bragging about it. Not much to brag about saying we are better then Missouri and 2nd worst smh

Edited by sevenlee36

52 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Harsin may go down as the worst hire in Auburn football history. 

Worst football hire, Greene worst AD hire.

• Dislike 2

Sorry but there was no way that we were going to win this game and everyone knew it.  UGA is a legit #2 ranked team and they are capable of beating anyone in the country badly except for maybe 2 or 3 other schools.  A win for AU in this game would have been to show some improvement on offense and put together maybe 3 to 4 nice drives that ended in points of some kind, reducing turnovers to some degree, and keeping the score within 21 points.  We have no idea how good or bad the defense really is because they are on the field for what seems like the entire game over and over again.  Even an average defense is going to give up a bunch of points by mid 2nd half if they have had little to no rest and ZERO support from the offense to give them hope.  Like many of you, at this point I am just apathetic to what happens.

12 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

They kept it close with Georgia and Florida we’d be killed by both. Yeah we won on a fluke but I wouldn’t be bragging about it. Not much to brag about saying we are better then Missouri and 2nd worst smh

I'm not arguing with you bro.  We blow and Harsin needs to be gone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BHDAU1 said:

Sorry but there was no way that we were going to win this game and everyone knew it.  UGA is a legit #2 ranked team and they are capable of beating anyone in the country badly except for maybe 2 or 3 other schools.  A win for AU in this game would have been to show some improvement on offense and put together maybe 3 to 4 nice drives that ended in points of some kind, reducing turnovers to some degree, and keeping the score within 21 points.  We have no idea how good or bad the defense really is because they are on the field for what seems like the entire game over and over again.  Even an average defense is going to give up a bunch of points by mid 2nd half if they have had little to no rest and ZERO support from the offense to give them hope.  Like many of you, at this point I am just apathetic to what happens.

It’s not that you lose it’s how you lose. Embarrassed against San Jose St, Penn State, and Georgia. Got lucky as hell against Missouri. There is no sign of improvement and we aren’t world beaters on the recruiting trail. Not much hope.

Former players seen through that “culture” bs too. I hate that fans were running with that narrative so quick just because the team ran stairs

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, BHDAU1 said:

I don't think anybody thought that we'd win, especially at uga.

But, we looked okay for a while. The fake punt was what changed the momentum. The fumble was another killer. And yeah, in the end, our defense wore down. We shoot ourselves in the foot too much as well. Less penalties and mistakes, and who knows. 

LSU game felt that same way. We were dominating, until we started shooting ourselves in the foot. That scoop and score started it. 

Just too many mistakes by both the coaches (e.g. 1st quarter INT against PSU, hello inept coaches?) and players, will push us from mediocre to bad. 

Edited by yngwie1995

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

we aren’t world beaters on the recruiting trail.

I think we are #57 in the country and second to last in the Sec with 2 months left. And we don’t lead for anyone. 

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I think we are #57 in the country and second to last in the Sec with 2 months left. And we don’t lead for anyone. 

But we could probably hang with Boise St atleast for the first half

11 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Man I destroyed some street tacos last night.

Question is did they destroy you today? 🤔 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Need more info. Tacos are my jam.

Love it .. Chips , sombrero salsa , 93/7 ground beef, Mexican rice, white queso, strawberry lemonade booze lol. Flour tortillas 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Question is did they destroy you today? 🤔 

Hell no.  I live in central Texas.  I can throw a rock at a corner and get the authentic stuff.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Love it .. Chips , sombrero salsa , 93/7 ground beef, Mexican rice, white queso, strawberry lemonade booze lol. Flour tortillas 

No offense, but that sounds like pure crap and should not be called Mexican food.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

No offense, but that sounds like pure crap and should not be called Mexican food.

None taken . Some folks love the authentic stuff, maybe I havent had enough of the real thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

None taken . Some folks love the authentic stuff, maybe I havent had enough of the real thing. 

I came to visit family in Alabama recently and my dad said "Let me take you to this great Mexican restaurant!"

I laughed and immediately vetoed that idea.  Once you get the real thing, you don't go back.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I came to visit family in Alabama recently and my dad said "Let me take you to this great Mexican restaurant!"

I laughed and immediately vetoed that idea.  Once you get the real thing, you don't go back.

Brad I commit to hitting some food trucks this week in search of the good stuff. Any recommendations around Huntsville?

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You’ve obviously never had a Gordita from the Bell.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Brad I commit to hitting some food trucks this week in search of the good stuff. Any recommendations around Huntsville?

No clue.  I'e been in Austin, TX for over a decade.