Thank God that's over. Georgia Post game thread!

autiger88

27 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Former players seen through that “culture” bs too. I hate that fans were running with that narrative so quick just because the team ran stairs

I was just amazed the same people that complained about lip service for a decade somehow felt relieved because another coach came and gave them lip service, but I guess he looked sterner. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

We can very, very easily turn this into a much more enjoyable conversation with Taco Talk.

Except tacorita closed. 🥲 were my favorite tacos in town. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Brad I commit to hitting some food trucks this week in search of the good stuff. Any recommendations around Huntsville?

Huntsville is in my neck of the woods! Hard to go wrong with El Herradura or Taqueria El Cazador.

Edited by PigskinPat

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

No clue.  I'e been in Austin, TX for over a decade.

I’ll be in DFW in a few weeks . Clearly not Austin lol. We do have a location in Austin though. I work for Southern Dock Products . 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

We can very, very easily turn this into a much more enjoyable conversation with Taco Talk.

This is what a taco should look like.

If it needs more than onions, cilantro, a squeeze of lime, and a side of salse, its crap.

The exception is an Al Pastor taco.  It can and should have pineapple.

Mexican-Street-TacosIMG_9091.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Huntsville is in my neck of the woods! Hard to go wrong with El Herradura or Taqueria El Cazador.

Pat thank you sir . I love Rosie’s 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

I’ll be in DFW in a few weeks . Clearly not Austin lol. We do have a location in Austin though. I work for Southern Dock Products . 

Let me know you are here.  I'll get you some recommendations.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

If it needs more than onions, cilantro, a squeeze of lime, and a side of salse, its crap.

That all sounds just damn amazing. Add an ice cold Negra Modelo, and I all in.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Omgsh as if I could not love this dude even more!? DC has more barn in him than any AU athlete I have seen in quite some time. He bleeds orange and blue!! War damn Dylan cardwell!!!

Auburn man; Auburn made. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Omgsh as if I could not love this dude even more!? DC has more barn in him than any AU athlete I have seen in quite some time. He bleeds orange and blue!! War damn Dylan cardwell!!!

Hell to the yes. 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Usually they'll layer the pineapple with the pork on the trompo. 

For a while, my favorite was cachete de res (beef cheek). Very moist and almost gelatinous. Sometimes a little fatty though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Not so fast my friend. The vegans will just show up and destroy it.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I love DC . Livin the best life!!! 

• Love 1

We have some good taquerias (and groceries) in the Atlanta area, even in the burbs.

I go there almost every weekend. Aside from the restaurants, they're usually grilling whole achiote chickens (pollo asado) outside. But TBH, the breast usually ends up dry. 

They also usually do elote (street corn) and esquites (same in a cup). Covered with mayonnaise, chili powder, cotija (or queso fresco) and Tajin (chili lime powder). It's pretty damn good. 

Also fruit (usually watermelon, pineapple, mango) in a cup with Chamoy and Tajin. Try it if you get a chance. 

If you're feeling adventuras, try the Tostilocos. LOL.

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Usually they'll layer the pineapple with the pork on the trompo. 

For a while, my favorite was cachete de res (beef cheek). Very moist and almost gelatinous. Sometimes a little fatty though.

Love beef cheeks

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Just cut the check man. These guys have been wanting him gone since February. Just get it over with. At least, we can get an early head start on things. 

Agreed.. even before that. And then another Stiff will be ushered in. Only other name other than Pete Carroll would be Gary Patterson. His defense actually did beat Bama.. and well OU.. Interesting.. 

This hire HAS TO BE SOMEONE EXTRMELY ESTABLISHED!! No name on here comes even close... or it will be 6-6, 7-5.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tivo48 said:

It's sad that I'm not even upset or disappointed, that basically was exactly what I expected. And I'm disgusted by that, especially against UGA.

I was expecting pretty much the same thing. :sad2:

2 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

The Bible says: Of these three remain, faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love. 

In Auburn, we LOVE our team. We have FAITH that we can turn it around…but guys…we got no hope right now. We’ve got to move on to get some hope. 

That is all. War Eagle always.

Uh, no.